Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

sports monday...

sports monday...

Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:53 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default sports monday...

Well it was a good weekend for sport, England beat South Africa and the dallas cowboys wiped out the detroit lions.

I was checking out the pics of the England Vs S.A on the web, what kind of shirts are they wearing now, I can't make it out, looks like those tight tour de france cycling shirts.....weird
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sports monday...

Originally posted by Yosser
the dallas cowboys wiped out the detroit lions.
Gloating is such a sad trait Yosser. Dorset ratbag grrrrrrrrrr
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like the new England shirt either(or the Cowboys!!! ) but I do like the fact that it doesnt have sponsorship logos on it. I had a few England rugby shirts in the past, but starting with that awfull cellnet logo, I stopped buying.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:39 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sports monday...

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Gloating is such a sad trait Yosser. Dorset ratbag grrrrrrrrrr

Sorry Scrumpo somebody had to rub it in..

Cowboys 5-1 thats a good omen every year that they have had that kind of start, they went onto at least the play off's if not the superbowl.

The superbowl is in Houston this year (I think) might have to pop down there if the cowboys get to the finals, then maybe stop by at Yorkies house for a roast lamb and a cold one
Old Oct 20th 2003, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Jxab12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mixed weekend in the Empire state:

Giants threw away the game to Philly, Jets came back from the dead and the Yanks did the business over the Fish.......as an aside, have you seen the blatant bias shown by all the NY news programs? Even CBS/NBC claim they are 'goin fishin tonight!'
Old Oct 20th 2003, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jxab12
Mixed weekend in the Empire state:

Giants threw away the game to Philly, Jets came back from the dead and the Yanks did the business over the Fish.......as an aside, have you seen the blatant bias shown by all the NY news programs? Even CBS/NBC claim they are 'goin fishin tonight!'
Local TV when it comes to sport is always bias. Its such a big business with such a huge fan base, especially in NYC. Throw in state sports rivalries, like Oklahoma vs Texas and the local TV stations go wild when their teams are doing well.