Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shipping Home Contents

Shipping Home Contents

Old Oct 17th 2006, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

uktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to all
Default Re: Shipping Home Contents

I used Seven Seas recently and was pleased with the results... boxes delivered quickly... although the tracking didn't work so well on their site and it only seems to display on Internet Explorer....

In fact, when I came to check the tracking a week or so ago it said items hadn't shipped from the UK yet!

But the next day the UPS guy delivered them all
Old Oct 18th 2006, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping Home Contents

Originally Posted by uktoamerica
I used Seven Seas recently and was pleased with the results... boxes delivered quickly... although the tracking didn't work so well on their site and it only seems to display on Internet Explorer....

In fact, when I came to check the tracking a week or so ago it said items hadn't shipped from the UK yet!

But the next day the UPS guy delivered them all
thats reassuring ive just sent them 6 boxes of mine