Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

SHE PASSED HER TEST!! 16 AND ON THE ROAD!

Wikiposts

SHE PASSED HER TEST!! 16 AND ON THE ROAD!

Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHE PASSED HER TEST!! 16 AND ON THE ROAD!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
my god, that's worrying and dangerous ....16 is far too young anyway to be behind the wheel....
well no worrying for a week!! SHE GOT HOME LATE it was ONLY TWO MINS dont care it was late - no driving for a week. THOSE TWO MINUTES were spent worrying what ditch she was in, how many limbs were still attached. Was my car still working, who did she kill! is she lost!!

She apparently forgot her cell phone and had to go back. DO not care. Learn the hard way!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHE PASSED HER TEST!! 16 AND ON THE ROAD!

Originally Posted by Deedee13
well no worrying for a week!! SHE GOT HOME LATE it was ONLY TWO MINS dont care it was late - no driving for a week. THOSE TWO MINUTES were spent worrying what ditch she was in, how many limbs were still attached. Was my car still working, who did she kill! is she lost!!

She apparently forgot her cell phone and had to go back. DO not care. Learn the hard way!
speaking of being in a ditch...MIL was saying a kid she used to teach, he was driving late, hit something, went to have a look and it was a body, turns out, person had already been hit, but the police weren't sure if he'd been killed before being hit, or if being hit had killed him...either way, the poor kid was a bit messed up by it all.