Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shaken not Stirred

Shaken not Stirred

Old Jul 28th 2004, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Shaken not Stirred

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040727/344/eyyet.html

So who would you have as the new Bond ? Cannot be a convict, look at the disaster that was George Lazenby.

For my vote I would give it to Bill Tarmy.

The name's Duckworth, Jack Duckworth...cue theme music......
Old Jul 28th 2004, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

What about Mike Reid?!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

You have 30 seconds to ' RUNAROUND ' Mr Blofeld ?

One of the original Bonds on the radio was Mr Bob Holderness... Can I have a P please Mr Bond ?
Old Jul 28th 2004, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Without a doubt it has to be Mike Myres, as he is a very cool Agent! and has been trying to defeat Dr Evil for years.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 12:52 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Colin Firth - Too erm....... common looking.
Hugh Grant - Too soft and poncy looking.

I liked the Jack Duckworth idea, but surely Les Battersby is a more wholesome choice.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 12:55 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shaken not Stirred

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy

So who would you have as the new Bond ? Cannot be a convict, look at the disaster that was George Lazenby.

LOL - does it have to be a Brit? I heard somewhere that Tobey Maguire was being considered.

Suits me!

Debbie
Attached Thumbnails Shaken not Stirred-tobey.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

andy kerry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 007

its got to be del boy, and rodney as q after all he does have a gcse in art
how about trigger think about all those gadgets you could fit in his broom. and boycie as blofelt
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:09 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by manc1976
Colin Firth - Too erm....... common looking.
Hugh Grant - Too soft and poncy looking.

I liked the Jack Duckworth idea, but surely Les Battersby is a more wholesome choice.
I agree, Hugh Grant couldn't play the role unless Bond became a word fumbling baffon in love.

as usual...

I'm not saying I don't like him, his typecastiong has always worked for him...I'm just sick of seeing the same movies all the time, so he must be sick of playing the same part.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:19 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 007

Originally posted by andy kerry
its got to be del boy, and rodney as q after all he does have a gcse in art
how about trigger think about all those gadgets you could fit in his broom. and boycie as blofelt
well you've sold me
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:37 pm
Brit'n'TX

is Bernard Manning still alive?

Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:55 pm
@matthewb76

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX
is Bernard Manning still alive?
unfortunately
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

LMAO imagine the sex scenes as Bernard climbs on top of Pussy Galore
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:33 pm
Brit'n'TX

LMAO imagine the sex scenes as Bernard climbs on top of Pussy Galore
thank the good Lord I omitted to eat breakfast this morning ...

Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:37 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

Why did I open this thread???????

*beats self over head with spatula and gouges eyes out*
Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by dbark
LOL - does it have to be a Brit? I heard somewhere that Tobey Maguire was being considered.

Suits me!

Debbie

A midget yank playing James Bond ? Ian Fleming will be spinning in his grave.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.