Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sex Offenders in Your Neighbourhood

Sex Offenders in Your Neighbourhood

Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:29 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sex Offenders in Your Neighbourhood

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I think that you took Minority Report a bit too seriously.
Maybe we could run a DNA profile on all men at birth and stick them on the sex offenders register is the paedo gene is detected.
Maybe the register thing shouldn't be so black and white - oh wait, that would be too simple
Old Nov 11th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
We're talking about an older boy having a sexual relationship with an underage girl and that is illegal in the USA. Say he did know that in fact know that the girl was underage and he had not been caught. He may grow up into an an older man who is "attracted" to underage girls. That is what I'm referring to.
It's a two year age difference... that's a white picket fence 2.4 children age difference between a man and a woman. While by the letter of the law you are correct, surely you don't really believe that a 17 yr old sleeping with a 15 yr old has some kind of weird attraction, the same as if he were a 37 yr old sleeping with that 15 yr old??

Elaine
Old Nov 11th 2005, 3:19 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

We're talking about an older boy having a sexual relationship with an underage girl and that is illegal in the USA. Say he did know that in fact know that the girl was underage and he had not been caught. He may grow up into an an older man who is "attracted" to underage girls. That is what I'm referring to.

As has happened before, you read something completely different to what I intended but I'm used to that kind of thing from you...

<<snip>>

NC Penguin
I'm sorry that your feeling so persecuted by me. I'm wasn't aware that there was a problem. Funny how the odd post here and there can be taken so personally. Just so you know I rarely look at the poster's name and reply depending on the content of the post. Hope that makes you feel better.

But, I must repeat that I believe you are talking out of your arse. A 17 yo boy is pre-programmed to be attracted to younger girls. It's not something he will develop a taste for. And if he did know she was a minor and doesn't get caught then it's ridiculous to say that he would be forever attracted to younger girls. It's the sex he's interested in not the minor. Not getting caught would mean he'd continue to have sex, not necessarily with minors. If that were the case then a lot more men would be bonking 15 year olds.

Now, your original post.....

Though you say he's not a sexual predator, how does one really know that he may not become one? If he gets a liking for underage girls, who's to say that he won't look for sexual partners of that age group?

To me, it doesn't make a difference about the age, occupation or social standing of an individual who commits the crime of having sex with a minor.
Still looks as stoopid as it did when you first posted.

Sorry.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 6:03 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I'm sorry that your feeling so persecuted by me.

Take an extra dose of Bitchyzine this morning CB, or just raggin'??
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:52 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Take an extra dose of Bitchyzine this morning CB, or just raggin'??
Nope. Just responding in kind. What's your excuse?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izibear
Many 15 year old girls look not a day younger than 20, so to label a kid who slept with someone two years younger than him, with a truly detestable label that will haunt him for the rest of his lifel, is to make a mockery of the system IMO.
reminds me of a mate...oh didn't he get the ribbing...but he picked up a chick he thought was 21...it was a 21 and over night in a club after all and all her mates were 21-25, and he knew a couple of them...it was only afterwards he found out she was still 16 and her mates and sneeked her in and thought he'd do her some good...she turned out to be a crazy stalker which made it even more amusing...well for us at least
Old Nov 12th 2005, 1:15 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I'm sorry that your feeling so persecuted by me. I'm wasn't aware that there was a problem. Funny how the odd post here and there can be taken so personally. Just so you know I rarely look at the poster's name and reply depending on the content of the post. Hope that makes you feel better.
There's no problem with me. With you maybe. You seem to read so much more into what I write but again, that's your problem. You're free to intepret what I write what I wish but if I disagree with your interpretation, I'll tell you.

But, I must repeat that I believe you are talking out of your arse. A 17 yo boy is pre-programmed to be attracted to younger girls. It's not something he will develop a taste for. And if he did know she was a minor and doesn't get caught then it's ridiculous to say that he would be forever attracted to younger girls. It's the sex he's interested in not the minor. Not getting caught would mean he'd continue to have sex, not necessarily with minors. If that were the case then a lot more men would be bonking 15 year olds.

Now, your original post.....

Still looks as stoopid as it did when you first posted.

Sorry.
Well we'll see. If and when any parent has a 15 year old, let's imagine how the parent would react to discover that the son or daughter, a child in the eyes of the law, has been having sex with an adult. Try and imagine that. Better still, go back to when you were the 15 yo and imagine how your parents would react to such news...

Law vs. parental rules vs. social norms.

NC Penguin
Old Nov 12th 2005, 8:15 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

There's no problem with me. With you maybe. You seem to read so much more into what I write but again, that's your problem. You're free to intepret what I write what I wish but if I disagree with your interpretation, I'll tell you.
Sounds like paranoia to me.

Well we'll see. If and when any parent has a 15 year old, let's imagine how the parent would react to discover that the son or daughter, a child in the eyes of the law, has been having sex with an adult. Try and imagine that. Better still, go back to when you were the 15 yo and imagine how your parents would react to such news...

Law vs. parental rules vs. social norms.

NC Penguin
That's nothing to do with your original point, which is what I referring to.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

bramble is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should read the stats out there now for the number of 13 yr olds having oral sex with boys in middle and high school. It's a huge number.
Does this make all those boys sexual predators/offenders.

Every boy who starts to feel his oats is after a bit. As the other poster said, they are pre-programmed. Sadly the girls are pre programmed, but not by nature, by peer pressure and tv and Bill Clinton to perform.

Good thing I met my husband when I was in my late 20s, or I could have been on that list too. I'm 7 years older than he is.

Any man/woman who has not felt sexual urges before the age of 16, (is that preprogrammed by nature or the law?) is simply a slower developer, nothing wrong with that. Some can control, some can not. Doesn't make them perverse in any way, just young, immature and curious. The sad thing is that they get caught out with teen pregnancy, STDs and other issues.
Many predators have experienced sex before 16, but it was usually forced upon them.

Just going off the track a little, does anyone find those things that folks are dangling on the back of their trucks a little bizarre, what kind of man does that? Any women out there with boobs on theirs?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:27 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting first post!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

bramble is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
Interesting first post!
I try (to be interesting I mean)
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:32 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I've just discovered that one of these "people" lives about 50 yards from me.

Time to get a posse together.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:33 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Time to get a posse together.
to do what exactly?

even nonce's need somewhere to live.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:37 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
to do what exactly?

even nonce's need somewhere to live.
Indeed - I hear that michigan is nice this time of year
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:42 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Someones offenders show up on one site and not another...I always check all the sites...

http://www.criminalcheck.com/

http://www40.familywatchdog.us/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.