Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sex offenders.

Sex offenders.

Old May 17th 2010, 5:04 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex offenders.

Contact your District Attorney's office and the State Attorney's office for a start. prob one will have to look into both city and county ordinances re reg'd SO and SP's as well as state laws. Register yourselves as a home school/ montessori outfit...
Old May 17th 2010, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
You seem to defend these pieces of shit for some reason, and I mean both sex offenders and BA staff.
Old May 17th 2010, 7:08 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh nooooooooo

paedo's on the loose!!!!!
Old May 17th 2010, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
ooooh nooooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7jVnrfoZD8

Last edited by chrisfromusa; May 17th 2010 at 10:23 am.
Old May 17th 2010, 10:34 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh nooooooooo

Lock up the kids! Keep them at home with their parents, siblings and extended family!

Oh. Wait...
Old May 17th 2010, 1:51 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh nooooooooo

you a paedo tied to a tree?
(No.)
- paedo on the loose!

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Lock up the kids! Keep them at home with their parents, siblings and extended family!

Oh. Wait...
.... still living in your parent's basement?!? That sucks.
Old May 17th 2010, 3:19 pm
Banned

Ozone Park will become famous soon enough

I am concerned about the BA strike because it does effect me, I cross the pond a lot and having travelled on BA in the past and been treated like crap by the cabin crew I fail to see why any of the twats deserve a job ?
I see your point about the sex offenders who live in the area and worry just as much about who they may be but the ones we already know about should be controled. As it happens we live 6 miles from a large prison which is where they should be for life.
You seem to defend these pieces of shit for some reason, and I mean both sex offenders and BA staff.
If you feel the service at BA is not up to your standards, then fly another airline, don't stew about it the other 363 days a year you're not flying on their planes, and your problem is that you live in a bad neighborhood. I can hit a golf ball 330 yards, or a 1000 feet. You live right next to a motel! Who do you think stays at motels? Lowents, malcontents, prostitutes, ex cons, people with tatoos, transients and trashbags..I won't even pull into one late at night when I'm exhausted- i'll continue on until I see a Westin, Hilton, Marriott or in extreme cases even a La Quinta Inns & Suites.

Last edited by Ozone Park; May 17th 2010 at 3:21 pm.
Old May 17th 2010, 3:22 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

The local town police are behind us all the way, the problem is the motel is about 20 feet outside the actual village line and they have no juristiction, they did arrest one of the blokes for entering the village on thursday though. It was the county sherrif who installed them in the place to start with because the motel they were in before was close to a school in nearby Queensbury NY, Saratoga county, warren country have laws requiring hotels etc to post information of any registered sex offenders on the property, our county does not require that.
We are not concerned with some poor 19 year old who shagged his 17 year old girlfriend, its the twisted shits we are worried about one bloke is listed as a class 1 offender and details say he was convicted of sexually assaulting a child.
kate has just emailed our state rep
What you're saying is that your children are more important than other people's children. While it's understandable, it's really rather a silly position to take.
Old May 17th 2010, 3:58 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozone Park
Not to judge anybody but a few things came to mind when I first read Patricks post. I wonder what Patrick hopes to accomplish by sharing his local and personal drama here?
If you don't get that, then you are entirely missing the point of this site and why it was created.

Pixels or not, this is a community and people in a community make friends with each other, talk to each other, share with each other, laugh with each other, support each other ..... etc, etc.
Old May 17th 2010, 4:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sue
If you don't get that, then you are entirely missing the point of this site and why it was created.

Pixels or not, this is a community and people in a community make friends with each other, talk to each other, share with each other, laugh with each other, support each other ..... etc, etc.

I understand...I'm makin a few friends myself.

See you guys late tonight or next week..I have major projects to attend to this week..

OO
Old May 17th 2010, 4:30 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder what Patrick hopes to accomplish by sharing his local and personal drama here? Surely he has friends and neighbors in the local area that he could talk to that would care more about this than us?
What do you mean "us", paleface?

..I have major projects to attend to this week..
Thank Heaven for small mercies.
Old May 17th 2010, 4:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by chartreuse
What do you mean "us", paleface?

Thank Heaven for small mercies.
Don't be suprised if you miss me, and don't push those feelings down when the well up
Old May 17th 2010, 11:46 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
.... still living in your parent's basement?!? That sucks.
No. Just pointing out (fairly unclearly, to be fair) that children are much more likely to be sexually assaulted by family members and family friends than strangers. The kids are safer at the childcare centre (even with the motel 1000 feet away) than they are at home.

The laws are totally counterproductive: the best thing to happen to sex offenders once they get released is to get them settled in one place, employed and in a stable life, and have them under close supervision by PO and cops, and (where useful) have local teachers, social workers, professionals who work with kids etc informed of their presence.

All that happens at the moment is that the offenders can't live anywhere (because practically everything in town is less than 1000 feet from something child-related - and that is the point of the law, to close off towns) and they can't work anywhere (same reason), so they just keep getting shuttled around, unemployed and detached from society, to new towns where the cops and POs can't keep track of them and don't know what they look like until eventually they get locked up on some petty bullshit, reoffend or just disappear so that no-one knows where they are. Those last three options are even worse than the alternative.

It's only a tiny proportion of child sexual assaults or sexual assaults that are reported, even fewer are convicted. You already live close to sex offenders - they're just the unconvicted ones that are most likely to reoffend.
Old May 18th 2010, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't mix up all the 'Mr Angry' threads
Old May 18th 2010, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

coastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond repute

Listen to latest This American Life radio show ( the bridge ), http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radi...407/the-bridge 35 minutes into it they have a segment on homeless sex offenders , very interesting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.