Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sex offenders.

Sex offenders.

Old May 17th 2010, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex offenders.

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
What was the offence?
According to state and county law he should not pass within god knows how many feet of a registered day care.
Old May 17th 2010, 12:50 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
According to state and county law he should not pass within god knows how many feet of a registered day care.
Aha. Seems like quite a mishmash of laws in NYS, most of which are counterproductive and possibly unconstitutional:

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/n...idencylaws.pdf
http://lawoftheland.wordpress.com/20...n-laws-in-nys/
http://theparson.net/so/residency.htm
Old May 17th 2010, 1:05 am
Banned

Ozone Park will become famous soon enough

Not to judge anybody but a few things came to mind when I first read Patricks post. I wonder what Patrick hopes to accomplish by sharing his local and personal drama here? Surely he has friends and neighbors in the local area that he could talk to that would care more about this than us? And secondly after seeing Patrick get all upset about a British Airways strike thats 3000 miles away and really has nothing to do with him, I wondered about him having a Day Care in his home...And Thirdly, sex offenders are everywhere..The offenders at the Motel are probably being watched, I'd be more concerned about the ones running loose in the county everyday.

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/c...&Submit=Search

Last edited by Ozone Park; May 17th 2010 at 1:09 am.
Old May 17th 2010, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozone Park
Not to judge anybody but a few things came to mind when I first read Patricks post. I wonder what Patrick hopes to accomplish by sharing his local and personal drama here? Surely he has friends and neighbors in the local area that he could talk to that would care more about this than us? And secondly after seeing Patrick get all upset about a British Airways strike thats 3000 miles away and really has nothing to do with him, I wondered about him having a Day Care in his home...And Thirdly, sex offenders are everywhere..The offenders at the Motel are probably being watched, I'd be more concerned about the ones running loose in the county everyday.

I propose covering every square inch of land with 24/7 CCTV cameras, including inside the home, and GPS tracking devices and computer monitoring software for all adults. You can never be too safe in these frightening times. You want to feel safe......don't you? I do

Last edited by chrisfromusa; May 17th 2010 at 1:46 am.
Old May 17th 2010, 2:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by chrisfromusa
I propose covering every square inch of land with 24/7 CCTV cameras, including inside the home, and GPS tracking devices and computer monitoring software for all adults. You can never be too safe in these frightening times. You want to feel safe......don't you? I do
Ha ha-All joking aside I think some of you are giving Patrick bad advice..Call the media? Get a lawyer? If he makes too big a fuss the Sheriff might tell him that since he's 1000 feet from a Motel and they can't have the No Tell Motel do background checks on everybody staying there that they might have to unlicense his lucrative Day Care operation.
Old May 17th 2010, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha-All joking aside I think some of you are giving Patrick bad advice..Call the media? Get a lawyer? If he makes too big a fuss the Sheriff might tell him that since he's 1000 feet from a Motel and they can't have the No Tell Motel do background checks on everybody staying there that they might have to unlicense his lucrative Day Care operation.
Quite frankly I don't see why Patrick has to feel all paranoid about it. Let the police do their job, I say.
Old May 17th 2010, 2:20 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really surprised that someone who professes to be a 'Successful Businessman' (the moniker you were using earlier today) has the time or inclination to post on message boards with the deliberate intention on antagonising it's members.
Old May 17th 2010, 2:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I'm really surprised that someone who professes to be a 'Successful Businessman' (the moniker you were using earlier today) has the time or inclination to post on message boards with the deliberate intention on antagonising it's members.
I swear thats not my intent...I just get so frustrated with they way some people think, and it's Sunday
Old May 17th 2010, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

I swear thats not my intent...I just get so frustrated with they way some people think, and it's Sunday
So do I Ozone, but hey remember in the end, we all love each other here More or less
Old May 17th 2010, 2:25 am
Banned

So do I Ozone, but hey remember in the end, we all love each other here More or less
Yeah but people will die because people like you oppose universal Health Care..

So don't expect a hug from me my friend
Old May 17th 2010, 2:27 am
Banned

Opps..I think I conflated the two threads i'm currently posting on..

Sorry
Old May 17th 2010, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah but people will die because people like you oppose universal Health Care..

So don't expect a hug from me my friend
I don't like people dying. I'm not against universal health care, I'm only against government and corporations dictating to me what care I can or cannot receive.

Why not??? I thought you liberals were such caring people with all your Stop the Hate and Peace signs, I guess that only applies to polar bears I think you confuse me with a Palin wing-nut.

Last edited by chrisfromusa; May 17th 2010 at 2:43 am. Reason: grammar
Old May 17th 2010, 2:48 am
Banned

I don't like people dying. I'm not against universal health care, I'm only against government and corporations dictating to me what care I can or cannot receive.

Why not??? I thought you liberals were such caring people with all your Stop the Hate and Peace signs, I guess that only applies to polar bears I think you confuse me with a Palin wing-nut.
And you have me confused with some sort of Hippie from the 60's
Old May 17th 2010, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Sex offenders and a troll fest all in one thread.
Old May 17th 2010, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I am concerned about the BA strike because it does effect me, I cross the pond a lot and having travelled on BA in the past and been treated like crap by the cabin crew I fail to see why any of the twats deserve a job ?
I see your point about the sex offenders who live in the area and worry just as much about who they may be but the ones we already know about should be controled. As it happens we live 6 miles from a large prison which is where they should be for life.
You seem to defend these pieces of shit for some reason, and I mean both sex offenders and BA staff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.