Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Settling down in the USA - work etc

Settling down in the USA - work etc

Old Apr 26th 2012, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice
Default Re: Settling down in the USA - work etc

Settling for me this time has been a doddle, I knew that this was where I wanted to be and being with the woman I love (we had been apart for 4 years nearly) has made it so much easier.

Getting work was also easy for me, while I know I am good at what I do a friend brought me on board with his company so did not have to search for that part.

Having lived here in NJ for 8 years prior to my enforced absence I had a network of friends to come back to so that also made for an easy transition.

I now realise that working from home is driving me loopy and so I am entering the job market again for the first time in a while, I know my skill set and ability are transferrable so I am hoping its not a lengthy process to find a job with colleagues and not just my Xbox.... lol