Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Series Premieres

Series Premieres

Old Sep 26th 2003, 11:12 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
DaveC... I'm still upset about EE.... I'm trying to find out about getting one of those huge satelite dishes etc.... Does anyone know if it is at all possible to get BBc in the states?
While you're looking for an alternative source for showing BBC, the BBC website has a pretty good summary of each episode. You don't get quite the same feeling of depression from reading about it, but it's better than nothing!!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

WolfTracker is an unknown quantity at this point

looking forward to the next season of Smallville on Oct 1st...
Old Oct 14th 2003, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

maryteac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Series Premieres

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
It's that time of year, when we endure a flood of new fantastic programmes to replace last years fantastic new programmes.

Which ones (if any) have you enjoyed so far? Which ones look promising?
Navy CIS was an entertaining hour, will probably watch again. Personally, it takes me a season to start really enjoying a programme, and then it gets pulled. I'm still sulking that Hidden Hills was cancelled before they finished showing all the episodes earlier this year. I guess they're not interested in appealing to the middle income married couples with 2 kids and a dog group.
Yeah, we loved Hidden Hills, Keen Eddie, and all of those other "quirky" ones. Have you seen Nip/Tuck? Entertaining, sometimes gruesome, sometimes funny. One of those "guilty pleasures" Fast becoming one of my favorites.

And why does BBC America run so much tripe! If it is not gardening, gardening, decorating or gardening it's not on! Surely the BBC can do better.