Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A septic poll

Wikiposts

A septic poll

Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A septic poll

Originally Posted by britvic
There's this German Woman that work's in our local 7.11 she referred to us meaning her and myself as European I know we are now classed as such, but I can never say that I am one.
It's understandable she would want to be classed as European being as she is German.

Next time she says that...take Davy's advice and shoot her in the face.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No....he obviously thinks he's a freakin' European.
Until we loose the pound may be then we might just might except being called European.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:41 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

It's understandable she would want to be classed as European being as she is German.

Next time she says that...take Davy's advice and shoot her in the face.
I worked in an office with a German woman, who liked to say "I'm going to shoot you..."
It made me very nervous.
Well, you know what they're like......
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Until we loose the pound may be then we might just might except being called European.
Vic....how could you even think of such a thing....never mind say it!

Quick...get over to the Lounge and confess your sins to the Rev...NOW.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Vic....how could you even think of such a thing....never mind say it!

Quick...get over to the Lounge and confess your sins to the Rev...NOW.
No not me never but may be my Son might grow up thinking more that way, you never know, but I do remember all the fuss that went on back in the day when we joined the common market :scared:
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:52 am
Account Closed

No not me never but may be my Son might grow up thinking more that way, you never know, but I do remember all the fuss that went on back in the day when we joined the common market :scared:
That was just after the 100 years war wasn't it Mum?
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by gardnma
That was just after the 100 years war wasn't it Mum?
You enjoy living dangerously do yer?
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He will pay believe me, if he has the cheek to face me when we have our little meet up
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:56 am
Account Closed

Runnin at the edge, just for fun.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Love the resizing...you sure do have a big one.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 10:00 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

True...but being referred to as European is really going too far.

Why? I am proud to be a European...
Old Nov 13th 2006, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Love the resizing...you sure do have a big one.
We do pay to have it bigger, well I didn't as such
Old Nov 13th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira
Ah, now I get your avatar then.....
Old Nov 13th 2006, 10:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Elvira

and you like opera....says it all really.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We do pay to have it bigger, well I didn't as such
Plus I need a Man to make it bigger

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.