See ya!

Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:26 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up See ya!

Well....here it is...my last night of internet access. I don't know when I'll be online again, so here's a cheery farewell and I'll see you all soon. Keep my seat warm for me.

Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:32 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: See ya!

Originally posted by Rockgurl
Well....here it is...my last night of internet access. I don't know when I'll be online again, so here's a cheery farewell and I'll see you all soon. Keep my seat warm for me.

Good luck to ya, and may next thanksgiving be a better one May be you will be there in time for some leftover turkey and green bean casserole
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:59 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Bon voyage
Old Nov 27th 2003, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

SueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond repute

Take care and have a good flight...

All the best to you....

Bon Voyage
Old Nov 27th 2003, 9:39 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. I'm off to Wales in the morning, to see my sister and donate my computer to her. Going to spend the weekend tying up loose ends and seeing my family.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 9:52 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rockgurl
Thanks everyone. I'm off to Wales in the morning, to see my sister and donate my computer to her. Going to spend the weekend tying up loose ends and seeing my family.

You should have shipped your computer with you it would have saved you some money when you get there, all you need to do is to flick the switch at the back to 110 volts and got a new cable
Old Nov 28th 2003, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

See you in a week or two out here in the sun
Old Nov 29th 2003, 9:54 pm
Moderated

matt_in_philly is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't do it !!! You still have time to change your mind before screwing your life. Dead serious !
Old Nov 29th 2003, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by matt_in_philly
Don't do it !!! You still have time to change your mind before screwing your life. Dead serious !
Reasons why?
Old Nov 30th 2003, 12:29 am
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

toodle pip Rocky!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 30th 2003, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

RubyWine is an unknown quantity at this point

Just interested Matt why you think so? I'm in PA too.
Old Nov 30th 2003, 3:06 pm
Moderated

matt_in_philly is an unknown quantity at this point

It would take ages to point out all the reasons individually. To cut a long story short, I would say the reason is everything the UK has to offer and the USA doesn't. That being said, the whole comparison is based on what kind of person one is and/or what one wants to achieve in life. If one wants to posses "big" things along with a beefy bank account, then USA is the way to go. On the other hand, if one is interested in seeing everybody's well-being and equal opportunities in life etc. then UK is the way to go. Professionalism, good manners, integrity and culture etc are extra gifts for living in the UK. You can't buy them anywhere.

BTW, I kind of feel like I'm hi-jacking this threat. If necessary we can discuss this matter under a new thread.

Good luck, Rockgurl. I hope you won't have to deal with a lot of non-sense in the USA that you weren't expecting. A nurse in the USA can easily make around $ 50000 in his/her first year. Not too bad if that's what you want.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 1:01 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Oooooh she's here somewhere!

I can't wait till she can tell us all she got here OK.

Matt... What a thing to say!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its weird, I was up in northern Scottsdale last night watching my niece play varsity soccer, when the BA jet flew over on its way to Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, with I assume Rockgurl on it. I hope she is enjoying her new surroundings? she sure has nice weather for her first week in the valley.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:15 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Its weird, I was up in northern Scottsdale last night watching my niece play varsity soccer, when the BA jet flew over on its way to Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, with I assume Rockgurl on it. I hope she is enjoying her new surroundings? she sure has nice weather for her first week in the valley.
Jetlag.
Don't forget about the jetlag.
Took me ages to get over it, weirdest feeling I've ever had.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.