Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Seattle EAD success.!

Seattle EAD success.!

Old Jul 17th 2002, 12:34 am
Just Joined

pebbles927 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seattle EAD success.!

Today I went to get my EAD card in Seattle. Our appointment was at 8:20 a.m. When we got there there was a long line-up outside but we just walked to the front of the line and showed them our appointment letter and we got let right in (It was 8:00). Went through the security at the front, put the letter where we were told to and sat down and waited. After about 15 mins. they called my name and I went into another room with a few ppl. and sat and waited for about another 5 mins., then was called back behind a partition. I was asked for my ID, asked to sign my signature to something, a fingerprint was taken, then to a chair to sit down and have my picture taken and was told I would be called when it was ready. About 5 mins. later, I had my EAD in my hand and was free to go. )
Now on to looking for a job.!

Susan