Reload this Page >

Save Roe V's Wade

Save Roe V's Wade

Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Save Roe V's Wade

Originally Posted by izibear
The couple who got the Taiwanese sisters, were willing to open their home to a Brazilian family of 7 orphans whose parents had both died, but at the last minute the Brazilian gov't decided they didn't want the kids to leave the country.

So, here we have 7 kids who could have been brought up together in a loving family, but instead are sitting in an orphanage until they grow up, due to the reason that they didn't believe that the children should grow up in another country.

Same thing with the Eastern European orphans who today are living here in good homes.

I know what I would rather have happen if I was a kid in a godforsaken orphanage being raised with the barest of care.

I always wonder why people look so far away when there are equally deserving cases near to home.

But I am sure they are using the resources they would have spent bringing them here to ensure that they have a very acceptable upbringing in Brazil.

I do declare a personal distate for human trafficking, one thing buying cheap goods from China, but babies as well, nasty.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:49 pm
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Save Roe V's Wade

Originally Posted by Bob
5XL? What kind of monster gave birth to that....
Yubaba out of Spirited Away is one of their best customers.