Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sarah Palin's supporters

Sarah Palin's supporters

Old Nov 23rd 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Brav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to allBrav is a name known to all
Default Sarah Palin's supporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sarah Palin's supporters

That's funny (though also quite scary)

I think most of the people in the queue have definitely been taking the 'Palin guide to answering a question' course.

The interviewer is great. Is he Katie Couric's son? I love the way he nods his head and keeps a great straight face whilst subtly ripping most of them apart.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:13 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at this video from the sartorial standpoint, the only nice-looking item of attire in the entire video was that brown-colored Carhartt hat that one guy was wearing.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

I waTched this at work, and it took all my concentration not to bust out laughing. It was all I could do to keep my jaw from dropping at some of the sheer stupidity of these people. After watching this, I could easily become a supporter of eugenics.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:35 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I need to get that book for Christmas.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:45 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Regardless of who or what the main object is of such devotion, it always bothers me when people don't seem to know why or what they support about that person or thing. THAT scares me.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:47 pm

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Regardless of who or what the main object is of such devotion, it always bothers me when people don't seem to know why or what they support about that person or thing. THAT scares me.
I like Star Trek but I don't know anything about dilithium crystals.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303
I like Star Trek but I don't know anything about dilithium crystals.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:01 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the facts though, that stupidity is not simply delegated to those that support the Republican party. It crosses party lines and goes even further and seeps into the blank spaces of the minds of voters across the world too! I agree it is scary but I recognize this for what it is - a ploy to sell the opinion that being a Republican is associated with stupidity. Perhaps a new law should be instituted that stupid people should not vote! That should wipe out a huge chunk of Obama's fan base too. As for Sarah Palin, she is not what America is about.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf1y9s73Nos
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:06 pm

Palin and people associated with her are not that stupid they're all making the money.

Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:08 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303
Palin and people associated with her are not that stupid they're all making the money.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwz_Tuog4NU
Too bad he didn't do it with protection sooner............
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:08 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chugabug
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Too bad he didn't do it with protection sooner............
I bet that's what Grammy is thinking too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.