Rice - Iran

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rice - Iran

Originally Posted by fatbrit
PA is correct: Rice is nether a member of the House of Representatives nor the Senate.

She is however the founding and possibly only member of the Stupid Lying Brainless Ugly Bitch Club!
I would settle for her brainpower any day of the week. A pity the questionarres did not have more of Bidens attitude maybe things could start to go their way. You could not have got any odds on who was going to vote against it. Both of them are hippocrites.

Last edited by NC Penguin; Jan 19th 2005 at 9:59 pm. Reason: To be consistent
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:11 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by Webbie
What nightmare ? That's near reality:

*snip*
The Senate, the House of Reps, The Supreme Court - all staffed with his courtiers. *snip*
Please name one Justice that Bush has appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court. I can't think of one, maybe you can.

Last time I looked there were over 45 (out of 100) Democratic Senators in the Senate ... and a fair few Democrats in the House of Representatives.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:16 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
I would settle for her brainpower any day of the week. A pity the questionarres did not have more of Bidens attitude maybe things could start to go their way. You could not have got any odds on who was going to vote against it. Both of them are hippocrites.
And I thought you were a man of morality, Tony! Would you take that brainpower if you had to trade it in for a large part of your morality?

The whole do this morning was an excuse for a little posturing really rather than a true vetting process. Bush won, so he gets to pick his own set of toadies to admire him. Far better to save the havoc tactics for judicial appointments later on…

Last edited by fatbrit; Jan 19th 2005 at 9:24 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:19 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patent Attorney
Last time I looked there were over 45 (out of 100) Democratic Senators in the Senate ... and a fair few Democrats in the House of Representatives.
But, alas, BE only has one patent attorney.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:25 pm
Franklin

Def. a paper bag job there.
Eh, I fancy her like crazy. Would date her to hell and back actually. She is one very smart cookie. Sorry, but I think she is gorgeous, but then again I am always a sucker for intelligent women and anyway, I happen to think Rice is very pretty. But as they sometimes say in Glasgow, "that's me that is" and elsewhere, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", e.g., President Truman (my favorite President) thought his wife was beautiful and he practically worshipped the ground his wife walked on. Truman was besotted with her and found it very hard to be apart from her.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:26 pm
Septicity

Eh, I fancy her like crazy.
Oh dear! How sad!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:35 pm
Franklin

But, alas, BE only has one patent attorney.
Oh Fatbrit ... actually I am negotiating a name change ... I wanted to change it to my first name but my first name is not available ... wanted to change my handle way back when Brightie was PM (might have her handle wrong ... what happened to her btw, hardly any posts from her now). Anyway, I think I have settled on "Franklin", one of my favorite scientists is Rosalind Franklin (don’t mean to ignore Louis Pasteur), and one of my favorite Founding Fathers is Benjamin Franklin; also FDR was a famous war President. Neutral name and yet so many recognized giants had Franklin in their name. Honor to be free to use it.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, I fancy her like crazy.
PA it is not too often I say his but"words fail me".
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:40 pm
Septicity

Oh Fatbrit ... actually I am negotiating a name change ... I wanted to change it to my first name but my first name is not available ... wanted to change my handle way back when Brightie was PM (might have her handle wrong ... what happened to her btw, hardly any posts from her now). Anyway, I think I have settled on "Franklin", one of my favorite scientists is Rosalind Franklin (don’t mean to ignore Louis Pasteur), and one of my favorite Founding Fathers is Benjamin Franklin; also FDR was a famous war President. Neutral name and yet so many recognized giants had Franklin in their name. Honor to be free to use it.
You're having enough trouble stabilising your current personality without wandering off in to different ones. Promise me that the new persona will be limited to replies of 100 words or less.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:41 pm
Franklin

Oh dear! How sad!
Dr. Rice is beautiful. Smart, gifted, driven, and VERY successful - makes Rice kind of outstanding, which is clearly the case as Dr. Rice will be the first black Secretary of State. As an aside, I tried quite hard to get into Howard University a while ago, to do a masters in synthetic organic chemistry, but alas they didn't have a masters on that narrow topic, I just wanted to get my hands back on a lab bench (I don't need a masters degree, got one already) and wanted to live and breath the experience of being in one a famous historically black university. I still aim to get in there, it is an ambition of mine. Dr. Rice didn't go there, I think she is a graduate of a west coast university, probably Stanford.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:42 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
that's true, but thought you had to...at least to be eligible for n-400?
not true

from shusterman.com Immigration attorneys.

Failure to register for Selective Service will generally not prevent a man who was over 31 years of age on the day he filed his naturalization application from demonstrating that he is eligible for naturalization. Even if the applicant was required to register and the applicant's failure to register was knowing and willful, the failure occurred outside of the statutory period during which the applicant is required to establish his attachment to the good order and happiness of the United States. The INS may, of course, consider a person's conduct before the beginning of this period. INA § 101(f) (last sentence) and § 316(e). If the INS denies naturalization to a man who is at least 31, based on his failure to register with Selective Service, the decision must state explicitly the basis for finding that the failure to register warrants denial of naturalization. As a practical matter, a male applicant over 31 years of age who failed to register with Selective Service should, ordinarily, be found eligible for naturalization unless INS has other evidence, in addition to the past failure to register, that demonstrates that the applicant is not well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:46 pm
Septicity

Dr. Rice didn't go there, I think she is a graduate of a west coast university, probably Stanford.
But even if she did, I would assume the musty odour has long since left the lab stool.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:50 pm
Franklin

You're having enough trouble stabilising your current personality without wandering off in to different ones. Promise me that the new persona will be limited to replies of 100 words or less.
I type around 100 words a minute ... but not quite as fast as I think. This nonsense about personality, I work feverishly in spurts and then need to vacate my mind of what I call "technical junk" to enable me to quickly absorb and write about something else ... also technical. So I mean it when I write that I use BE as a mental emetic. I use it to vacate my mind. To vacate it as rapidly as possible so I can write another $8k-10k case, assuming I have one to write, but I wrote an $8k case Saturday night. When I have technical stuff to write up I need to junk about every 30 mins or so and to do that I will write about something off the mark to trick my mind into junking the technical junk. You are so nice to put up with it. It comes down to $$$$$ ... junking helped me get my PhD in Chemistry from start to PhD award inside of 39 months.

Anyway, I don't want to use my professional title as my handle. I think that was a mistake and I wanted to correct it for a while now. I did not know it was possible until I accidently read a post by Sue the administrator who was replying to someone who wanted to change their handle, but did so by having their account deleted, but Sue said she could change it without deleting the account ... so I guess if anyone else would like to change their handle they may do so ... sorry if I cause Sue some work *eek*

Last edited by Patent Attorney; Jan 19th 2005 at 9:54 pm.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:55 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're mixing up Condoleeza Rice for Beyonce.

That's the only explaination.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:56 pm
Franklin

But even if she did, I would assume the musty odour has long since left the lab stool.
I think you should withdraw that statement, it sounds racist. I will delete or edit this response out if you edit or delete your post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.