Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Recruitment Agencies

Recruitment Agencies

Old Aug 7th 2019, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

lgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond reputelgabriel73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recruitment Agencies

I was watching a tv show this morning about a couple who were looking to move to Australia. They mentioned how they connected with a recruitment agency that specializes in sponsorship and that's how they found work. Just wondering if anyone knows of any recruitment agencies in the US that offer this type of service? TIA.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recruitment Agencies

I've only seen this in nursing. I would expect international headhunters exist in high executive positions.
Old Aug 8th 2019, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recruitment Agencies

Originally Posted by lgabriel73
I was watching a tv show this morning about a couple who were looking to move to Australia. They mentioned how they connected with a recruitment agency that specializes in sponsorship and that's how they found work. Just wondering if anyone knows of any recruitment agencies in the US that offer this type of service? TIA.
The immigration processes of the US and Australia are different.

Australia is still pretty open, have enough points then you can emigrate without a job and seek one when there and the whole process takes a few months.

The US system is fairly closed in that you have to find a job willing to sponsor someone for immigration, wait many months even a year or two for the paperwork to be complete then you can emigrate

So a US Recruitment Agency wouldn't be able to offer the same type of service except for highly specialized people for whom there's a chronic shortage of jobs and they can apply under the Highly Talented visas