Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Really Wanting to Beat the @#$% out of someone!

Really Wanting to Beat the @#$% out of someone!

Old Dec 4th 2004, 3:07 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Really Wanting to Beat the @#$% out of someone!

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
Hi,
Does anyone on here ever really feel like Beating the Crap out of anyones ex wife or Husband? My poor hubby has done his best to keep his cool with my EX. The Ex continually does things to me in a Passive Aggressive way and my husband just wants to let him have it, but fears getting deported for it. I imagine you have to contain yourself and your anger while adjusting status?
Doesn't seem very fair though considering so many people really do try to tick you off purposely, all the while knowing the difficult position that you are in.
Hi UK,

Sorry you're having problems. I think he should contain himself and his anger for longer than just while adjusting status. This is probably going to be an ongoing thing and finishing the adjusting status doesn't prevent him from getting in trouble if he beats the crap our of your ex at some point in the future. Have your husband continue to keep his cool, and think to himself he is the bigger man for doing so, and your ex is the childish one for trying to purposely tick you off.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 4th 2004, 3:14 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
Hi,
Does anyone on here ever really feel like Beating the Crap out of anyones ex wife or Husband? My poor hubby has done his best to keep his cool with my EX. The Ex continually does things to me in a Passive Aggressive way and my husband just wants to let him have it, but fears getting deported for it. I imagine you have to contain yourself and your anger while adjusting status?
Doesn't seem very fair though considering so many people really do try to tick you off purposely, all the while knowing the difficult position that you are in.
Have had the same thing happen to me, lots of stuff said about me behind my back to my wife by her ex-husband. Several times I confronted him and he backed off but there really is no solution.

The bottom line really is, you and your wife are together and she is not with him, do as little interaction as possible and hopefully sooner or later he will get over it

Patrick
Old Dec 5th 2004, 4:28 am
I Love YOU

UKintheUSA wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone on here ever really feel like Beating the Crap out of
    > anyones ex wife or Husband? My poor hubby has done his best to keep his
    > cool with my EX. The Ex continually does things to me in a Passive
    > Aggressive way and my husband just wants to let him have it, but fears
    > getting deported for it. I imagine you have to contain yourself and
    > your anger while adjusting status?
    > Doesn't seem very fair though considering so many people really do try
    > to tick you off purposely, all the while knowing the difficult position
    > that you are in.

He needs to control himself. There are other ways to handle things