Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

re-enter USA without original H1b Approval

re-enter USA without original H1b Approval

Old Dec 5th 2001, 9:07 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2
sachin is an unknown quantity at this point

I have H1b visa I was working in USA for one year. Now I am out of USA but want to re-enter in USA since my visa is still valid But my employer has kept original H1b approval with him but I have photocopy of that. Is it possible to re-enter with out original approval notice?
sachin is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.