Ray's Mic

Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Ray's Mic

After many months of searching and numerous interogations of my children involving dark rooms and lamps shone in faces I have finally located the whereabouts of Ray's mic.

It was on the shelf of my local Radio Shack all along.

Now, I know there are a few newbies that have not added there voice to the neccessary thread and (aslong as the great man himself OK's it) I will either forward the mic to them or back down to Florida.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 3:32 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ray's Mic

Originally Posted by rushman
After many months of searching and numerous interogations of my children involving dark rooms and lamps shone in faces I have finally located the whereabouts of Ray's mic.

It was on the shelf of my local Radio Shack all along.

Now, I know there are a few newbies that have not added there voice to the neccessary thread and (aslong as the great man himself OK's it) I will either forward the mic to them or back down to Florida.
It would be nice to see it again even if its just for a short visit ...
Others can buy their own ........

I had to talk to an ex-member this morning using the cam mic ..
so the poor cow has to see me as well ...
and at 8am it is not a nice thing....well actually 3pm is not much difference ..

Last edited by Ray; Jul 27th 2006 at 3:34 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:40 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

good to get the ball rolling though and get more voices up....
Old Jul 28th 2006, 3:05 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
good to get the ball rolling though and get more voices up....
In fact a lot of those already up are now deleted thru lack of use
Old Jul 28th 2006, 4:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
In fact a lot of those already up are now deleted thru lack of use
that's true...probably a pain in the arse to sort out...oh well, it was good while it lasted, should probably get more done though as it was a good laugh...
Old Jul 28th 2006, 6:10 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
It would be nice to see it again even if its just for a short visit ...
Others can buy their own ........

I had to talk to an ex-member this morning using the cam mic ..
so the poor cow has to see me as well ...
and at 8am it is not a nice thing....well actually 3pm is not much difference ..
aye aye who were you talking to? Some banned person?
Old Jul 28th 2006, 8:37 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Sarah
aye aye who were you talking to? Some banned person?
Nope !! the delightful but misguided child known as LIW....
Old Jul 28th 2006, 8:54 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Bob
that's true...probably a pain in the arse to sort out...oh well, it was good while it lasted, should probably get more done though as it was a good laugh...
I do feel its the Mods duty to go thru them and delete the dead ones ..then we can all start again ....
Old Jul 28th 2006, 10:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Ray
I do feel its the Mods duty to go thru them and delete the dead ones ..then we can all start again ....
could do, but to lazy like...
Old Jul 28th 2006, 10:21 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Bob
could do, but to lazy like...
Tut tut ... I will go higher ..and ask a Super moderator ..then ..
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:25 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Well you can't ask me as half of them don't play on my mac anyway, so I'd only end up deleting the wrong ones
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sue
Well you can't ask me as half of them don't play on my mac anyway, so I'd only end up deleting the wrong ones

PMSL - well done! Karma sent for that!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Ray
Tut tut ... I will go higher ..and ask a Super moderator ..then ..
there's a couple to chose from

but if no one else does it, perhaps I'll get around to it this weekend...need to kick comcasts arse though as the connection half the time ain't anywhere near what we're paying for...and then there are guests staying over, hmmmm...
Old Jul 29th 2006, 4:20 am
Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

had a look at the site, theres some strange stuff on there lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.