Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Question's regarding a new life in the U.S.

Question's regarding a new life in the U.S.

Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:12 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question's regarding a new life in the U.S.

Originally Posted by thinkinofit
Is this wot they call 'forum rage'? and tag teams too lol. If u even BOTHERED to read my original Q. u'd have noticed that i 'stated'... " we are thinking of moving to the U.S." and therefor the question required people (if they wished) to answer it.. iv had a lot of decent people answer my Q. giving good and positive advice which was the whole point of my Q. in the 1st place and the whole point of this site i thought??? so if u or other people are not wishing to add anything positive.. PLEASE KEEP UR UNECCESARY AND IDIOTIC COMMENTS FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURES AS PEOPLE WHO COME HERE TO SEEK ADVICE FROM NORMAL AND DECENT PEOPLE DONT NEED TO READ UR RUBBISH!!!
Your statement was under a false premise. You were obviously too stupid to carry out the initial research to determine that moving to the US was beyond your ability. Now you're just looking more and more foolish. If you go to the OZ forum, you'll fit in just fine -- and you probably have a realistic chance of actually getting there.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:12 pm
thinkinofit

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Please understand we have the same question asked several times a day...every day...every week...every month. People like yourself want to move to the US...in reality most don't stand a chance. That's why we always ask what visa you will be using or are you or your spouse USC's.
thank you again

Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:13 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Is this wot they call 'forum rage'? and tag teams too lol. If u even BOTHERED to read my original Q. u'd have noticed that i 'stated'... " we are thinking of moving to the U.S." and therefor the question required people (if they wished) to answer it.. iv had a lot of decent people answer my Q. giving good and positive advice which was the whole point of my Q. in the 1st place and the whole point of this site i thought??? so if u or other people are not wishing to add anything positive.. PLEASE KEEP UR UNECCESARY AND IDIOTIC COMMENTS FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURES AS PEOPLE WHO COME HERE TO SEEK ADVICE FROM NORMAL AND DECENT PEOPLE DONT NEED TO READ UR RUBBISH!!!
I'm sorry I don't speak fluent text speak.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:15 pm
thinkinofit

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Your statement was under a false premise. You were obviously too stupid to carry out the initial research to determine that moving to the US was beyond your ability. Now you're just looking more and more foolish. If you go to the OZ forum, you'll fit in just fine -- and you probably have a realistic chance of actually getting there.
Fitting in with normal nice people is my aim, thank you, ill take ur useless advice into account NOT!!!!

Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:19 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Fitting in with normal nice people is my aim, thank you, ill take ur useless advice into account NOT!!!!
So you're not going to thank me for it, I presume?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:20 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

It been quite a nice day here..cooler than yesterday
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I wondered when Florida would be mentioned.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:22 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by Ray
We get great weather, don't we?

And cheap Ray Bans to go with it.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:22 pm
Banned

Kali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond reputeKali-forniarrr has a reputation beyond repute

I blame all that Buckie stuff personally.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:28 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Not all doctors and hospitals are good, they can be very, very bad. You may not get a chance to complain about the quality because you may be dead, that's how bad. Like everything, there are good and bad everywhere.
Poor guy who graduated 405th out of 405 at the Uni of Upper Pigshire and then scored the minimum to pass his AMA boards on the 5th try also has a right to 'practice' medicene does he not???

And the greatest thing is- those records are secret so you will never know. And since not even God understands the medical billing system- the twat can then charge whatever he wants- since you are not allowed to ask for a ''quote'' as you would from a mechanic, plumber or TV repairman for a service call.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:30 pm
Septicity

From his bio.....

i work on railway as a signals/telecommunications technition. my partner is a full time mum.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Poor guy who graduated 405th out of 405 at the Uni of Upper Pigshire and then scored the minimum to pass his AMA boards on the 5th try also has a right to 'practice' medicene does he not???

And the greatest thing is- those records are secret so you will never know. And since not even God understands the medical billing system- the twat can then charge whatever he wants- since you are not allowed to ask for a ''quote'' as you would from a mechanic, plumber or TV repairman for a service call.
The old joke - what do you call the guy who graduated last in his class?

Doctor.

Actually, boards tend to be bloody hard. And some people are better doctors than they are test-takers. I wouldn't really care where someone was in their class or boards, if they passed.

That said - there are also good test-takers who are idiots.

Therefore, some docs out there are idiots.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:53 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
The old joke - what do you call the guy who graduated last in his class?

Doctor.

Actually, boards tend to be bloody hard. And some people are better doctors than they are test-takers. I wouldn't really care where someone was in their class or boards, if they passed.

That said - there are also good test-takers who are idiots.

Therefore, some docs out there are idiots.
having seen what the OH has been through in the past few years I have to agree.

I couldn't do that what they do.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
having seen what the OH has been through in the past few years I have to agree.

I couldn't do that what they do.
It is a tough job. I should have added, many docs are good too.

Like anything else - a whole bunch of ppl can do an adequate/good job - but you tend to remember the one who doesn't

Of course, the stakes are high.

I would not care to have ppls lives in my hands.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
I'm sorry I don't speak fluent text speak.
I thought Prince had stopped by.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.