Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Question CIA Check

Question CIA Check

Old May 13th 2002, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

gaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nicegaude is just really nice
Default Question CIA Check

Hey Guys-

I posted a couple of weeks ago about my AOS interview experience. We had a good interview in Boston, but they could not stamp because they did not have a CIA check yet.
The officer said that they would be able to adjudicate the case by May 7th and we should hear shortly after in the mail. I know it has only been about a week since May 7th, but I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience lately and can tell me how long I need to wait before contacting INS.

I do not want my case to get swallowed in the massive INS black hole... Additionally, we are planning on traveling to Greece on June 11th. I have Advanced Parole through next March. I am wondering whether I can travel wil my Advanced Parole document even though my interview is completed and I do not yet have a stamp. Will there be any issues with travel.

Thanks for all your help and Hello Rete...

-- Gaude
Old May 13th 2002, 9:20 pm
Mrtravel

Default Re: Question CIA Check

May 7?? That was Tuesday It is now Monday. R-E-L-A-X.

If you don't have the stamp by the time you leave use your AP

gaude wrote:
    >
    > Hey Guys-
    >
    > I posted a couple of weeks ago about my AOS interview experience. We had a good
    > interview in Boston, but they could not stamp because they did not have a CIA check
    > yet. The officer said that they would be able to adjudicate the case by May 7th and
    > we should hear shortly after in the mail. I know it has only been about a week
    > since May 7th, but I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience lately and
    > can tell me how long I need to wait before contacting INS.
    >
    > I do not want my case to get swallowed in the massive INS black hole...
    > Additionally, we are planning on traveling to Greece on June 11th. I have Advanced
    > Parole through next March. I am wondering whether I can travel wil my Advanced
    > Parole document even though my interview is completed and I do not yet have a
    > stamp. Will there be any issues with travel.
    >
    > Thanks for all your help and Hello Rete...
    >
    > -- Gaude
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com