Pulaski - the man, the myth, the tv series

Pulaski - the man, the myth, the tv series

Old Sep 6th 2003, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

ireland132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pulaski - the man, the myth, the tv series

While surfing the net today...

"Pulaski (1987)

Satric crime series, written by Roy Clarke, featuring New York actor David Andrews as American actor Larry Summers who stars in a TV mini-series, Pulaski, about a Polish-American private detective and former priest.

In performance, Pulaski is sober, brave and honest, off-air, Larry Summers is a drunk, a lecher and all-purpose bad boy."

What does it all mean?

And is the board's Pulaski really Lt Col (retired).

We need to know...
Old Sep 6th 2003, 9:51 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

I still think he is either
G W Bush
or Thatcher.

Either way it's bad news.
Old Sep 6th 2003, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

ireland132 is an unknown quantity at this point

When I first saw his name on the board, I thought of Kowalski, the cool hero/anti-hero from cult seventies movie "Vanishing Point!" (and Primal Scream track). Alas, it was not to be. Personally, I have found his words of wisdom on my posts to be quite enlightening and informative.

Old Sep 6th 2003, 11:29 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pulaski - the man, the myth, the tv series

Originally posted by ireland132
.... Pulaski is sober, brave and honest, ....
Yep, that's me!
Old Sep 7th 2003, 2:30 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pulaski
Yep, that's me!
The description omitted the flip side of Pulaski. The part about an ego the size of the USA, just like our Pulaski...

Just kidding!

NC Penguin
Old Sep 7th 2003, 12:44 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by NC Penguin
The description omitted the flip side of Pulaski. The part about an ego the size of the USA, just like our Pulaski...

Just kidding!

NC Penguin
Old Sep 8th 2003, 10:21 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Pulaski
Yep, that's me!
Hmmmm, then why do I have a pic of you sucking down a pint?