Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Proud to be an American

Wikiposts

Proud to be an American

Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:36 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proud to be an American

Originally Posted by clydegirl
We need all the help we can get.
Not really ..Its one of the easiest things they do ... they actually want you to pass ...
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:37 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Godsake all these Democrats...

I can just imagine what'll happen if Hilary ends up as president...we'll all be driving round in little 3 wheelers powered by banana fuel singing Kumbayah My Lord and having to be even more pathetically and falsely nice to each other.

And my truck is NOT a hairdressers truck!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas

I can just imagine what'll happen if Hilary ends up as president...we'll all be driving round in little 3 wheelers powered by banana fuel singing Kumbayah My Lord and having to be even more pathetically and falsely nice to each other.

Did you have to mention HER this time of the morning. Ruined my day now.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:51 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Did you have to mention HER this time of the morning. Ruined my day now.
See...you MUST become a USC in order to fight the evil which seems to be pervading!

BUt I'm sorry. I must appologise profusely, at least I didnt mention Cherie as well. Let me make it up to you with a free spanking session.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

See...you MUST become a USC in order to fight the evil which seems to be pervading!

BUt I'm sorry. I must appologise profusely, at least I didnt mention Cherie as well. Let me make it up to you with a free spanking session.
Are you a USC?

A double session now you've mention her. Triple if you mention Teresa Heinz Kerry.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:03 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

it is too!!! want another banana?
Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Morning Celtic, do you feel any different when you wake in the mornings now you are a USC?
Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:18 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Celtic, do you feel any different when you wake in the mornings now you are a USC?
well I do have a crazy urge to say y'all all the time
Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:33 am
Account Closed

Are you a USC?

A double session now you've mention her. Triple if you mention Teresa Heinz Kerry.
Me? No...not been here long enough yet.

Teresa Heinz Kerry (did you know she's South African or Mozambiquian or something?).....Now get yer rubber gloves on! Yeeehaaaaa!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:34 am
Account Closed

Oook.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:00 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I've done it y'all I had my ceremony yesterday so it's official I'm an American citizen!
the kids were bored the actually ceremony took less than a few minutes and there was over 2,300 of us from 124 different countries, you could see that for many it had been quite a journey....124 countries that's quite impressive...they didn't give Wales a mention though "sniff"

Next you'll be doing T-Mobile TV ads in a pseudo American accent
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I've done it y'all I had my ceremony yesterday so it's official I'm an American citizen!
the kids were bored the actually ceremony took less than a few minutes and there was over 2,300 of us from 124 different countries, you could see that for many it had been quite a journey....124 countries that's quite impressive...they didn't give Wales a mention though "sniff"

Belated congratulations
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:26 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Congratulations CA!!! Just a shame that it's another voter for the democrats!!!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:37 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Me? No...not been here long enough yet.

Teresa Heinz Kerry (did you know she's South African or Mozambiquian or something?).....Now get yer rubber gloves on! Yeeehaaaaa!
Mozambican from Portuguese descent, but did her schooling and unie in South Africa
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats CA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.