Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Proud to be an American

Wikiposts

Proud to be an American

Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proud to be an American

Originally Posted by rushman
Do I have to grow a goatee, wear a baseball cap and arrive by pick up truck for the citizenship ceremony?
No but you do have to promise to vote for the Republicans.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:25 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Only if you can take a picture and I can posted in the "Wanted" section at the Post Office.....
You'll never see, take or find a picture of me ANYWHERE with anything more than 2 days stubble on my face and even that is a very rare occasion. I hate facial hair (especially on women) and as for a baseball cap...I own one and it's been on my head once and never will again.

Pick up truck? Not likely, garbage is collected and I dont buy enough big stuff regularly enough to justify driving around in a big gas guzzling ugly badly handling vehicle.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No but you do have to promise to vote for the Republicans.
I've never voted in my life. If I voted and the party I voted for got it I would'nt feel right whinging about them. I value my right to whine my f**king head off more than my right to vote!!
Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman

Pick up truck? Not likely, garbage is collected and I dont buy enough big stuff regularly enough to justify driving around in a big gas guzzling ugly badly handling vehicle.
You'll hurt AWP's feelings with that one.....
Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
You'll hurt AWP's feelings with that one.....
Not really, he's got a hairdressers pick up truck, not a real one
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:01 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
haha I think it was something along the lines of "what are you waiting for you stupid cow" lol

nah I'd been putting it off ....Ray made me think about it again.....my kids are getting older years ago I told myself we'd move...the longer we stay the more this place will always be home to them so I'll be damned if I'm not a citizen who can come and go as she pleases lol you can't live in a place without getting attached to it...I realised this when I would read some U.S bashing posts on here and feel rather defensive myself lol now I have two countries to love
Well done CA!!!
Just a couple of months and I will send off the application for mine, for the same reason you have just stated
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:13 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
Well done CA!!!
Just a couple of months and I will send off the application for mine, for the same reason you have just stated
Good for you ....we will help if needed .......
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Good for you ....we will help if needed .......
You weren't that accommodating to me. Morning Ray.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You weren't that accommodating to me. Morning Ray.
Ok... we will help you as well .....
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
Ok... we will help you as well .....

Thanks. How accurate do you have to be regarding travel outside of the US, specifically to Canada. Over the last 5 years we have travelled there many times and there is no passport stamp to check dates.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:28 am
Ray

Thanks. How accurate do you have to be regarding travel outside of the US, specifically to Canada. Over the last 5 years we have travelled there many times and there is no passport stamp to check dates.
As accurate as you can be ... but always state you are not accurate to 100% ..its not an uncommon thing ..if they are just short trip ..no problem ..
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:29 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats CA .I've been doing thinking about doing it myself.Not that I want to be american ,just in case the OH pops his clogs before me .I should look into it.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:31 am
Ray

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Many congrats CA .I've been doing thinking about doing it myself.Not that I want to be american ,just in case the OH pops his clogs before me .I should look into it.
Good girl another one ..... I think i will start a new forum for you lot doing you citizenship ..
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
As accurate as you can be ... but always state you are not accurate to 100% ..its not an uncommon thing ..if they are just short trip ..no problem ..

Yes they are only short trips, except for daughter who is at uni. there.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:33 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Good girl another one ..... I think i will start a new forum for you lot doing you citizenship ..
We need all the help we can get.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.