Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Property Taxes?

Wikiposts

Property Taxes?

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property Taxes?

Originally Posted by Ray
Ours was $1711 2000sq ft
No state tax
HOA $140
What....per year are you sure that's not per month?!?! You guys need to move to NJ...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:29 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What....per year are you sure that's not per month?!?! You guys need to move to NJ...
I will... when you see stupid tattooed on my head ..

And the Property tax is going down a few hundred next year ..
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I will... when you see stupid tattooed on my head ..

And the Property tax is going down a few hundred next year ..
What...you'll be paying what we pay in utilities. Thank god we are considering moving south in a few years.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:51 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What...you'll be paying what we pay in utilities. Thank god we are considering moving south in a few years.
But think of all the snake and bugs we have to suffer ..
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
But think of all the snake and bugs we have to suffer ..
That's what's keeping me north ie NJ, Canada and the UK.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:58 pm
Ray

That's what's keeping me north ie NJ, Canada and the UK.
I doubt you are going that rural ..
you city people never see a snake one year to the next ..
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:59 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Do politicians count?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
Errr I live 45 mins from the city...bears, coyotes, deer, foxes etc are what I see. Snakes...are you kidding me? We find bloody snakeskins around the outside of the house and find the live buggers swimming in our pool. They still don't instill the fear of god in me like roaches and other bugs do....and frogs.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:05 pm
Ray

Errr I live 45 mins from the city...bears, coyotes, deer, foxes etc are what I see. Snakes...are you kidding me? We find bloody snakeskins around the outside of the house and find the live buggers swimming in our pool. They still don't instill the fear of god in me like roaches and other bugs do....and frogs.
Will be home from home then ...a few squirrels thats all
Not see a roach for a year ...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Will be home from home then ...a few squirrels thats all
Not see a roach for a year ...
Calling a roach a Palmetto bug does not by the way - make them any less hideous.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:25 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by KJ2007
Calling a roach a Palmetto bug does not by the way - make them any less hideous.
Well actually they are pretty safe bugs ..

they don't sting...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:25 pm
Ray

So whereabout do you fancy .. I will find you a winter gaffe...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by KJ2007
and I've seen both...whilst on holiday.

I've always maintained the first roach I see in my home I'm on the first plane back to the UK.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
So whereabout do you fancy .. I will find you a winter gaffe...
Dunno yet...after I get the UK place set up I will set my sights on a warmer US state.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

and I've seen both...whilst on holiday.

I've always maintained the first roach I see in my home I'm on the first plane back to the UK.
Forgive my ignorance - do roaches not exist in the UK? That would be fabulous if it was the case!

I've always found that when lots of trees are about - the potential for roaches exists. We had a couple in my house growing up, and it was always tidy. I used to fear putting on my shoes in the dark. Blech.

Now we don't have that problem - but have had a couple of field mouse in our house during the winter in the past. Again - Blech.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.