Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Proclamation exemption for 'child' of USC

Proclamation exemption for 'child' of USC

Old May 25th 2020, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

lme30005 is just really nicelme30005 is just really nicelme30005 is just really nicelme30005 is just really nicelme30005 is just really nicelme30005 is just really nicelme30005 is just really nicelme30005 is just really nice
Default Proclamation exemption for 'child' of USC

My father is a USC and is struggling with his health in the US. I would like to visit and help him with day to day things. The proclamation says that a child of a USC is exempt from the travel ban - but says no age of the child. Not sure of the wording as I am an adult child, or does child mean under 18? I'm also aware that there may be a 14 day quarantine on arrival. If I am exempt, how do I go about getting the exemption with my ESTA?
Old May 25th 2020, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proclamation exemption for 'child' of USC

(iv) any alien who is the sibling of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that both are unmarried and under the age of 21;

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...l-coronavirus/
Old May 25th 2020, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go through a non banned country like Mexico, quarantine there and then fly to the US.
Old May 26th 2020, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

steph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to your F3?