Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Wikiposts

Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:45 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Originally Posted by Elvira
And what is the point of purposefully degrading prisoners on a daily basis. I thought being deprived of one's freedom and control over one's activities was supposed to be the punishment.

What is the chance of prisoners reforming themselves and become fully human and functioning members of society if they are treated like animals. Moreover, the current system clearly doesn't work as a deterrent.
Oh for god's sake woman.
They are inside for good reason. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about the victims of their crimes rather than the perpetrators themselves.

You are right about the current system not working as a deterrent - maybe making prisoners actually serve out their full sentences would be a good way to get them to think about the error of their ways.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:56 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

agreed.
This is another deterrent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llXPtNGEKn4

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,650197770,00.html

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Oh for god's sake woman.
They are inside for good reason. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about the victims of their crimes rather than the perpetrators themselves.

You are right about the current system not working as a deterrent - maybe making prisoners actually serve out their full sentences would be a good way to get them to think about the error of their ways.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:00 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I have a better plan - why not make them all play sticky biscuit - as long as there weren't any female guards around that would kill two birds with one stone.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:02 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I have friends that are male guards in female prisons. They'd rather be working at a male prison. They are bombarded by sexual advances from the inmates and if some dumbass can't stand it anymore and takes one of them up on it, she immediately files a complaint/lawsuit. Or, they might file one even if you didn't do anything, just to clog the system.
As I said - too many things could go terribly wrong.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Actually I have a better plan - why not make them all play sticky biscuit - as long as there weren't any female guards around that would kill two birds with one stone.
Removing these warning posters from the showers would help them "relieve" themselves too:

Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:32 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I agree. I'm happy with them being incarcerated.

I don't need them tortured and degraded to fulfill my own weird idea of revenge.
It's all down to the calibre of people you employ, pay peanuts get monkeys.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:03 pm

mdyoung is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess that's what they call doing "hard" time. LOL
Old Jul 27th 2007, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Jimc_usa will become famous soon enoughJimc_usa will become famous soon enough

Maybe if they stopped all that masturbation in prisons they wouldn't need opticians to work there!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 1:00 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I didn't see that part. She's obviously a one woman crusade...
The case drew sniggers from the courtroom as prospective jurors were questioned about their own masturbatory habits and the only witness was asked whether she had considered calling in a Swat team to tackle the defendant.

I damn near spit coffee all over the screen reading this.

Maybe they need to establish a special WANK Team for such heinous offenses.

Or the offended female needs to wear less perfume...as well as getting a life. Bitch on a power trip.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

cranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
question is, is she fit or a minger?
Found her....http://stuckonthepalmetto.blogspot.c...us-spanky.html
Old Jul 28th 2007, 7:45 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I would imagine it comes wih the territory.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 1:19 pm
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Elvira

"It is a verdict likely to cause great consternation to lonely prisoners throughout the US penal system. A prisoner in Florida has been found guilty of indecent exposure for masturbating alone in his cell."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2135251,00.html
I wonder if it was rather large and she wanted to have a go at it herself lmao, and he refused, could be all the rest did too and she feels so rejected the poor cow not lmao.
Just shows yer doesn't it the prisons are overrun here and they waste money by keeping him in longer, and what do they expect he is in for 10 years and I thought your cell was your private domain obviously not over here lol O well say no more lol just
Old Jul 29th 2007, 3:16 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by no1englishmuffin
I thought your cell was your private domain obviously not over here lol O well say no more lol just
No you have no privacy in a jail. Thats why homosexuality is illegal in jails in the UK.