Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:02 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

"It is a verdict likely to cause great consternation to lonely prisoners throughout the US penal system. A prisoner in Florida has been found guilty of indecent exposure for masturbating alone in his cell."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2135251,00.html
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

if thats what constitutes a crime... we're fubar.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by USBound
if thats what constitutes a crime... we're fubar.
totally agree!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:27 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, for the love of God, what else are they supposed to do? Would the officials rather the inmates go around raping each other? Isn't sex supposed to release endorphins that relieve stress? Surely preventing the old five-knuckle-shuffle will create more stress and cause problems?

Last edited by katesbackagain; Jul 26th 2007 at 2:30 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

monique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by katesbackagain
Isn't sex supposed to release endorphins that release stress?
I don't think the issue was the act itself, which of course isn't a crime, but rather for not having done so in a discreet manner. Given he did this in the open more than once, IMHO, he was probably just seeking attention and should have simply been ignored.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:39 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I thought so. I highlighted the key word in red:

"He was prosecuted after a female sheriff's office deputy witnessed him performing the sex act in his cell in Broward County, Florida, last November."

She probably felt offended and harrassed. I don't doubt that offending and harrassing her was his intention all along. Well, maybe his secondary intention.

Should a female guard in charge of male inmates?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:42 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't have to look. They have toilets in full site and take a shit in front of everybody .... surely if she can work in an open shitting environment she can work in an open wanking environment.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:48 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I thought so. I highlighted the key word in red:

"He was prosecuted after a female sheriff's office deputy witnessed him performing the sex act in his cell in Broward County, Florida, last November."

She probably felt offended and harrassed. I don't doubt that offending and harrassing her was his intention all along. Well, maybe his secondary intention.

Should a female guard in charge of male inmates?
Up to the female whether she want to work in a male prison.

I would have thought that coming across the odd wanker comes with the job.

And didn't someone teach her that the best way of counteracting an attention-seeker is to deprive him of the attention he is seeking...

What worries me about this case is that it might set a precedent.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:06 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Up to the female whether she want to work in a male prison.

I would have thought that coming across the odd wanker comes with the job.

And didn't someone teach her that the best way of counteracting an attention-seeker is to deprive him of the attention he is seeking...

What worries me about this case is that it might set a precedent.
I agree with all points, with some reservations about women working in close contact with male prisoners. I'm guessing he was being obnoxiously blatant with the full intention of provoking her. I guess it worked.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:16 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Wankers. Florida is full of 'em. Not only can't they vote correctly, they can't be relied on to have a quiet and discreet tug.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Philgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I agree with all points, with some reservations about women working in close contact with male prisoners. I'm guessing he was being obnoxiously blatant with the full intention of provoking her. I guess it worked.
She's charged seven others with the same offense - so either she's super sensitive or maybe she's contributing to the crime - I think we need a picture to determine the real cause.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:32 pm
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by Philgr
She's charged seven others with the same offense - so either she's super sensitive or maybe she's contributing to the crime - I think we need a picture to determine the real cause.
I didn't see that part. She's obviously a one woman crusade...
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:39 pm

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

"She told the court that most inmates masturbated in bed, under the blankets."

I don't think the problem is that he was wanking, but just how openly he was doing it. How unlike the Guardian to sensationalize.

"It is a verdict likely to cause great consternation to lonely prisoners throughout the US penal system. A prisoner in Florida has been found guilty of indecent exposure for masturbating alone in his cell."

Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

question is, is she fit or a minger?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:47 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

If the guy is knocking a quick one out in his cell, she shouldn't be looking. Silly witch she sounds like to me. If I were in Prison for a long (long long) spell and I couldn't slap the monkey I would almost certainly find myself up shit creek and probably buggered too - eek

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.