Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Premium Membership to BE

Premium Membership to BE

Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:33 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premium Membership to BE

Originally Posted by jcapulet
I haven't seen the new movie yet Might be renting it this weekend though...Cory wants to see it too!
Awww... I hope you have a home theatre or something or you're going to miss the fantastic visuals. Or a big tv monitor and surround speakers would help. This one is fantastic. The kids all grown up and there's a winter ball. Hermoine was a knock out. And so was Harry in his tux.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 3:58 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Awww... I hope you have a home theatre or something or you're going to miss the fantastic visuals. Or a big tv monitor and surround speakers would help. This one is fantastic. The kids all grown up and there's a winter ball. Hermoine was a knock out. And so was Harry in his tux.
Yes, I saw a little from the previews...Hermione is growing into a lovely young lady! Can I come over to your place to watch Harry Potter?

I have so many DVDs at home I have yet to watch...one is Romeo and Juliet (DiCaprio/Danes version) which I saw a long time ago, and I just recently purchased it. Then there's an entire season of Stargate I missed
Old Mar 30th 2006, 4:22 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I saw a little from the previews...Hermione is growing into a lovely young lady! Can I come over to your place to watch Harry Potter?

I have so many DVDs at home I have yet to watch...one is Romeo and Juliet (DiCaprio/Danes version) which I saw a long time ago, and I just recently purchased it. Then there's an entire season of Stargate I missed
What I meant was a big computer monitor with surround sound speakers. Yeah you could come to my house. What time is your flight?
Old Mar 30th 2006, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I haven't seen the new movie yet Might be renting it this weekend though...Cory wants to see it too!

How can you watch the movie and stay awake!
Old Mar 30th 2006, 5:37 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
How can you watch the movie and stay awake!
Because I love the Harry Potter series you crazy Canadian I've read all the books too
Old Mar 30th 2006, 5:53 pm
Banned

Because I love the Harry Potter series you crazy Canadian I've read all the books too
They are classics. They'll be up there with C.S. Lewis' Narnia books someday.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Old Mar 30th 2006, 6:32 pm
jingling

Originally Posted by willmore