Reload this Page >

Posh 'n' Becks

Posh 'n' Becks

Old Apr 12th 2004, 6:15 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Posh 'n' Becks

So come on, what d'ya think?

Clearly there has been a lapse of judgement on his part, but is is really worth all this muck raking....I mean he's only a guy, good looking and role model to boot, who kicks a ball for a living!

Though have to say, the speculation has me engrossed!
Old Apr 12th 2004, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Just another reason why I don't miss British tabloids. They almost destroyed Beckham, then made him into a god. Now it would appear that he is in the process of being attacked by the tabloids again. Maybe he hasnt scored a last second goal lately to help us through to a tournement. Almost a case of "What have you done for me lately". I couldnt give two craps about his private life.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Posh 'n' Becks

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
So come on, what d'ya think?

Clearly there has been a lapse of judgement on his part, but is is really worth all this muck raking....I mean he's only a guy, good looking and role model to boot, who kicks a ball for a living!

Though have to say, the speculation has me engrossed!

You know, it really wouldn't suprise me if attention seeking, PR manipulating Posh had set this whole thing up as yet another media circus to keep herself in the limelight. After her flagging career she has been desperate to regain some popularity and failed miserably. She can not handle the fact that her husband is 'bigger' than her as she was the bigger star when they first got together. Take for example, Hugh Grant and Liz Hurley. After Hugh was found with his trousers down Liz suddenly went fro girlfriend to supermodel and has been popular, particularly with women since. It didn't do Bill Clinton's Mrs any damage either.
Even if Posh didn't set it up, the golden couple will no doubt make a few more million whatever the outcome.... having said all this, I do hope that he hasn't been naughty because I really thought he was one of the good guys.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:43 am
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough

My god, what has he done to his face!

Can anyone say lady-boy?
Attached Thumbnails Posh 'n' Becks-_40024249_becks_ap203.jpg  
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:12 pm
Missie Loves Manc =)

MisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to all

I never really cared for Becks until I read his book recently. (Manc got it for Christmas, and I took to reading it quite quickly)
I always thought he was quite overrated, and a show piece..but the guy seems to be pretty genuine and loves Victoria, maybe to a fault. He does adore those boys of his, and is a kid at heart, himself.
I'm actually finding myself hoping he proves this is all made up and someone gets "punished" for starting the lies.
In a day where media is getting slapped about in the US, I'd love to see some real justice take place and the liars in the media be taken care or somewhere, rather than the people that say the word "****".
*shrugs*
Old Apr 14th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MisBish
I never really cared for Becks until I read his book recently. (Manc got it for Christmas, and I took to reading it quite quickly)
I always thought he was quite overrated, and a show piece..but the guy seems to be pretty genuine and loves Victoria, maybe to a fault. He does adore those boys of his, and is a kid at heart, himself.
I'm actually finding myself hoping he proves this is all made up and someone gets "punished" for starting the lies.
In a day where media is getting slapped about in the US, I'd love to see some real justice take place and the liars in the media be taken care or somewhere, rather than the people that say the word "****".
*shrugs*
I think there is a confession style program on ITV tonight with the Spanish woman who is making these claims. I will try to catch it and see how genuine she appears.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 2:41 pm
Missie Loves Manc =)

MisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to all

I'll be very interested to see what is said!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MisBish
I'll be very interested to see what is said!
Hmmmm seems that it's been resched. to tomorrow night at 10pm. Maybe they had to do some last min. editing what with all the legal's being batted about.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel no sympathy for them with this media frenzy going on because when it has suited them, which has been every day, they have gone out of their way to get into the media. If they had of been private people to start with I would have more sympathy, but due to what appears to be Posh's insatiable appetite to see her ugly mug in print, we have been inundated with her image for years. Can't say that I could blame him if the allegations are true.
Old Apr 14th 2004, 10:32 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Vicky88
I feel no sympathy for them with this media frenzy going on because when it has suited them, which has been every day, they have gone out of their way to get into the media. If they had of been private people to start with I would have more sympathy, but due to what appears to be Posh's insatiable appetite to see her ugly mug in print, we have been inundated with her image for years. Can't say that I could blame him if the allegations are true.
Exactly. There lives have been one big media atention seeking farce since they got married. They got married on ******* thrones with crowns on there heads ffs!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

David Beckham's former personal assistant, Rebecca Loos, who claims she had a fling with the star, is insisting in a world-exclusive interview on Sky One that her story is 100% true.

Rebecca says she knows what she did was wrong - but that the England captain made her feel like a million dollars.

Watch the interview in full this Thursday, 15 April, at 10pm on Sky One (Sky digital channel 106).

REBECCA LOOS: MY STORY is also showing at the following times:
Sky One Mix: Friday 16 April - 10pm
Sky One: Sunday 18 April - 11pm
Sky One Mix: Monday 19 April - 10pm
You can catch the best moments from the interview on Sky Sports Broadband. Login to the entertainment section from the morning of Friday 16 April, at http://www.skysportsbroadband.com.

If you don't have a login for Sky Sports Broadband, sign up now and get your first month FREE. Get your free trial at http://www.skysportsbroadband.com.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:46 am
Account Closed

Amusing it was a Million Dollars, Euros would have been more.

As would Sterling
Old Apr 15th 2004, 12:25 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Boiler
David Beckham's former personal assistant, Rebecca Loos, who claims she had a fling with the star, is insisting in a world-exclusive interview on Sky One that her story is 100% true.

Rebecca says she knows what she did was wrong - but that the England captain made her feel like a million dollars.

Watch the interview in full this Thursday, 15 April, at 10pm on Sky One (Sky digital channel 106).

REBECCA LOOS: MY STORY is also showing at the following times:
Sky One Mix: Friday 16 April - 10pm
Sky One: Sunday 18 April - 11pm
Sky One Mix: Monday 19 April - 10pm
You can catch the best moments from the interview on Sky Sports Broadband. Login to the entertainment section from the morning of Friday 16 April, at http://www.skysportsbroadband.com.

If you don't have a login for Sky Sports Broadband, sign up now and get your first month FREE. Get your free trial at http://www.skysportsbroadband.com.
"Sky Scape is intended for viewing solely within the UK and ROI. It appears to us that you are based outside of this region and therefore we regret that you are not able to sign up. Early next year we hope to launch an international version of Sky Scape. If you would like us to inform you when this is available, please click to email us."
Old Apr 15th 2004, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

I has Sky in the UK, still on their list, sounds a bit like the problem with BBC and cutting out events on their Internet broadcast.

Not sure why you would want it in UK.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Steff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant future

Originally posted by nathan barley
My god, what has he done to his face!

Can anyone say lady-boy?
Yep he looks like a girl! I don't see why so many British girls like him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.