Pope & Bush

Old Jun 4th 2004, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Pope & Bush

Having seen the Pope struggle with his speech to bush this morning, must have been the 1st time bush has seemed the eloquent one in a conversation in years.

Wonder if bush was trying to tell any Polack jokes ?
Old Jun 4th 2004, 2:44 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pope & Bush

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Having seen the Pope struggle with his speech to bush this morning, must have been the 1st time bush has seemed the eloquent one in a conversation in years.

Wonder if bush was trying to tell any Polack jokes ?
It's an unholy alliance is what.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

edwords is on a distinguished road

Bush worries me, and this story doesn't make me feel more comfortable:

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...cle_4636.shtml
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by edwords

Wow, that is scary, but it is what I have suspected for a long time. The guy is an arrogant egotistical asshole with no brain. It is beyond me why people still think he is doing a good job. I sit here most days watching him on tv and just shake my head in despair.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:09 pm
Thems the Vagaries

LuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond repute

the pope talks to bush? is that a euphamism? i thought he swung the other way
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:50 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by edwords

you must be paranoid. only a retard can believe what is contained in the article.

Capitol Hill Blue is a not-for-profit, non-commercial experiment in on-line journalism published by Doug Thompson Media purely for the enjoyment of our readers.

Blue FAQS

So who writes the stories?
Whoever can get to a keyboard on a given day. Plus we have stories from various wire services and other sources.

Can I write something for Capitol Hill Blue?
Good question. Can you? Blue welcomes submissions with the understanding that we may read it, we may just laugh at it, or we may toss it in the bytebox so that it never darkens our hard drive again. If we do use it, we'll pay you what everybody else gets around here: nada. Just send it to [email protected] and take your chances.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Gross50
you must be paranoid. only a retard can believe what is contained in the article.

Capitol Hill Blue is a not-for-profit, non-commercial experiment in on-line journalism published by Doug Thompson Media purely for the enjoyment of our readers.

Blue FAQS

So who writes the stories?
Whoever can get to a keyboard on a given day. Plus we have stories from various wire services and other sources.

Can I write something for Capitol Hill Blue?
Good question. Can you? Blue welcomes submissions with the understanding that we may read it, we may just laugh at it, or we may toss it in the bytebox so that it never darkens our hard drive again. If we do use it, we'll pay you what everybody else gets around here: nada. Just send it to [email protected] and take your chances.
I have a question for you Gross, what do you like about Bush?
Old Jun 4th 2004, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Gross admires bush as his intellectual superior is my guess
Old Jun 4th 2004, 7:55 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by veryfunny
I have a question for you Gross, what do you like about Bush?
he's got more virtues/morals than sense. God bless him.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Can you elucidate on this?
Old Jun 4th 2004, 8:01 pm
Banned

Originally posted by veryfunny
Can you elucidate on this?
no.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

no.
Okay, be like that then.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 8:24 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

When a man has his twitchy finger by a nuclear trigger, common sense is top of the priorities I would imagine.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 10:06 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Polaris_x
Now THAT is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. I almost spit my drink out...hehehehe.
Drinking on the job again eh?
Old Jun 5th 2004, 7:07 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Oh yeah. drunk driving, coke snorting, lying and insider trading morals you mean?

Have you ever considered that he just uses your precious Jesus to get Terry F-u-c-kwits like you to vote for him? Youre getting the shaft as bad as everyone else but your just too blind in your combined faith and ignorance to recognise it.

Last edited by Duncs; Jun 5th 2004 at 7:13 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.