Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Poll in Progress: Which BE Member Pisses You Off the Most?

Poll in Progress: Which BE Member Pisses You Off the Most?

Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:10 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Poll in Progress: Which BE Member Pisses You Off the Most?

This poll is available in the Lounge. Please vote. See-

http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...d.php?t=280495

NC Penguin
Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:18 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll in Progress: Which BE Member Pisses You Off the Most?

I don't go in the lounge enough to know anyone that well and I refuse to let internet people piss me off.

Damn but I wish I wasn't so mellow about forums.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
I don't go in the lounge enough to know anyone that well and I refuse to let internet people piss me off.

most of 'em post a lot in the US anyway...
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:07 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god, the voice the reason. I knew it was around somewhere.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:20 pm
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
This poll is available in the Lounge. Please vote. See-

http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...d.php?t=280495

NC Penguin
I cant post, I don't know anyone enough for them to piss me off YET!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:23 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by precise_diamond
Guess you can read and learn!

NC Penguin
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:24 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Then if you're too terribly busy would you mind just going ahead and voting for G'Day?

BTW - I think you're gorgeous and brilliant.

.....and you have a very sexy horse.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:26 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I think you better go vote for G'Day because when you do meet her she's bound to piss you off....and then it will be entirely too late to do anything about it... and I wouldn't want to see something like that happen so somebody as nice as you.

BTW - You have a beautiful user name and you seem very intelligent.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:28 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Thank god, the voice the reason. I knew it was around somewhere.
Is that London Calling by The Clash on your avatar? May I say that is my favorite album of all time. I heard that G'Day hates The Clash.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:32 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Is that London Calling by The Clash on your avatar? May I say that is my favorite album of all time. I heard that G'Day hates The Clash.
I'm seriously considering putting forward your name as the next Presidential Candidate. You're a natural at campaigning.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:36 pm
Banned

precise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to allprecise_diamond is a name known to all

I think you better go vote for G'Day because when you do meet her she's bound to piss you off....and then it will be entirely too late to do anything about it... and I wouldn't want to see something like that happen so somebody as nice as you.

BTW - You have a beautiful user name and you seem very intelligent.
Thank you very much for the very kind words Leslie. I will read up a little on G'Days posts to get an angle on her.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:40 pm
WTF?

Thank you very much for the very kind words Leslie. I will read up a little on G'Days posts to get an angle on her.
See I knew you were brilliant.....You'll see what I mean.....She can convince you much more quickly than I.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:46 pm
Banned

See I knew you were brilliant.....You'll see what I mean.....She can convince you much more quickly than I.
Excuse me but where might I find her posts.....please? I got lost looking!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=NC Penguin]Guess you can read and learn!

I piss myself off sometimes, does that count ?
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:53 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

Then if you're too terribly busy would you mind just going ahead and voting for G'Day?

BTW - I think you're gorgeous and brilliant.

.....and you have a very sexy horse.
That's no way to speak about Sibsie's husband

NC Penguin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.