Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Pointer to a reverse site: USA ->UK?

Pointer to a reverse site: USA ->UK?

Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:21 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pointer to a reverse site: USA ->UK?

There have been some extremely recent developments in my life that make me want to pursue this more rigorously and I wondered if any of you knew of a forum for people wishing to relocate from the US to the UK.

I used to qualify for the HSMP but since I haven't been working due to job conditions here, that's out, and I have no dual citizenship. I'm single so no spouse to either bring me in or bring. No company transfer, since no job. I am very well educated.

My instincts and what little data I have tell me it is very hard to relocate and find a job without some sort of sponsorship via either a company or family member (oh, and I don't have loads of money to start a business).

Thanks,
Amy
Old Mar 11th 2005, 11:41 am
ImHere

Default Re: Pointer to a reverse site: USA ->UK?

PM'd you

Last edited by ImHere; Mar 11th 2005 at 11:44 am.

Old Mar 11th 2005, 11:45 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Pointer to a reverse site: USA ->UK?

Originally Posted by snowbunny
There have been some extremely recent developments in my life that make me want to pursue this more rigorously and I wondered if any of you knew of a forum for people wishing to relocate from the US to the UK.

I used to qualify for the HSMP but since I haven't been working due to job conditions here, that's out, and I have no dual citizenship. I'm single so no spouse to either bring me in or bring. No company transfer, since no job. I am very well educated.

My instincts and what little data I have tell me it is very hard to relocate and find a job without some sort of sponsorship via either a company or family member (oh, and I don't have loads of money to start a business).

Thanks,
Amy
http://www.americanexpats.co.uk (have to pay to view some of the forums though!)

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php

Hope this helps!