Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Photo's please!

Photo's please!

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:25 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photo's please!

Originally Posted by Partystar
Can I cum join you?!?!
does your husband read this website much?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:28 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
does your husband read this website much?
Nope, not at all actually! Although, he's well aware that I'm a freaky dirty bitch, he's married to me!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Can I cum join you?!?!
Why not, the more the merrier
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Nope, not at all actually! Although, he's well aware that I'm a freaky dirty bitch, he's married to me!!!

Did you consider that's WHY he's married to you??
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:32 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Why not, the more the merrier
Well, I did stop by, but you didn't answer the door. I know you said you weren't getting out of bed for love nor money, but I didn't realise that meant lovin' too!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:33 pm
Back where I belong!

Did you consider that's WHY he's married to you??
Hmmm, you have a point there!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

Well, I did stop by, but you didn't answer the door. I know you said you weren't getting out of bed for love nor money, but I didn't realise that meant lovin' too!!!
Shame you didnt knock louder, Mrs R. had stripped off and jumped in bed in anticipation of your arrival also. We must've been busy waiting for you as you knocked. Isn't that ironic?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

Hmmm, you have a point there!
Yes, and I'm stroking it as we speak!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:48 pm
Back where I belong!

Shame you didnt knock louder, Mrs R. had stripped off and jumped in bed in anticipation of your arrival also. We must've been busy waiting for you as you knocked. Isn't that ironic?
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:12 pm
Account Closed

You dirty filthy cow. Tell us more
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:16 pm
Back where I belong!

You dirty filthy cow. Tell us more
Nothing more to add really, I'm sure you all have good imaginations!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

Nothing more to add really, I'm sure you all have good imaginations!!!
and some of us might not need a good imagination just a good memory

Well you could at least divulge the gender ratio...for example:
girl boy girl
or are you a spit roast fan and went the boy gorl boy route?

Last edited by rushman; Feb 2nd 2006 at 7:28 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:35 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

..do you also have the video?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:36 pm
Back where I belong!

and some of us might not need a good imagination just a good memory

Well you could at least divulge the gender ratio...for example:
girl boy girl
or are you a spit roast fan and went the boy gorl boy route?
Boy Girl Boy
Boy Girl Boy Girl
Girl Boy Girl
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:36 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by CarlM
..do you also have the video?
Nope, sorry!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.