Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Photo's please!

Photo's please!

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Photo's please!

Originally Posted by Partystar
You're too kind!
'tis better to give than to receive........f**king nice to be on the receiving end aswell then.
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Whenever you like

Cheeky bloody cow

Always!
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Of what?

Rushman?!?!

hahaha, yeah, he wishes I was afraid of him! I could take him anyday!
I'll take that bet!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tucs
be afraid!!
kin ell you're early tonight....swept up the drive thru already???
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:50 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

'tis better to give than to receive........f**king nice to be on the receiving end aswell then.
I'm more of a giver actually!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:53 am
Account Closed

I'm more of a giver actually!
Actually it would be great if you could make it here by Mrs.R's birthday . I bought her a CD by her favourite band.."Head" but i hate them so it would be could if you came here and gave my wife head for her birthday.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:55 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

i have changed jobs by popular demand...Omar is blackkkkk.
i mean back

kin ell you're early tonight....swept up the drive thru already???
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:56 am
Back where I belong!

Actually it would be great if you could make it here by Mrs.R's birthday . I bought her a CD by her favourite band.."Head" but i hate them so it would be could if you came here and gave my wife head for her birthday.
When's her birthday then, I'll check my calender?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 5:56 am
Account Closed

Next week..ish
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:00 am
Tiny Member

better tie your ass to a tree

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:05 am
Account Closed

better tie your ass to a tree
I said I'd put her up....she's not bringing any fu cking pets with her.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:08 am
Tiny Member

i ca look after the ass, seeing as we are built the same

I said I'd put her up....she's not bringing any fu cking pets with her.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:09 am
Account Closed

i ca look after the ass, seeing as we are built the same
Got big hairy ears have ya? Nevermind
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:13 am
Back where I belong!

Next week..ish
Well I'm busy for the next few weeks, sorry!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Well I'm busy for the next few weeks, sorry!
We'll wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.