Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

phone calls to the UK

Wikiposts

phone calls to the UK

Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:31 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: phone calls to the UK

Originally Posted by ash2005
We are using Lingo

Yep -- I use Lingo -- cheap as they come!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:59 am
Just Joined

mandu is an unknown quantity at this point

i will have to second that on the OneSuite card. i have only good things to say about it -- cheap and the service is exceptional.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:32 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone found calls to mobiles at less than 12 cents a minute? All my kewl m8s have mobiles don'tcha know.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by franc111s
MCI calling card is free if you sign up to MCI long distance for home.

5.5c to the UK (after the free blockbuster vouchers).

Can use from anywhere in the USA to call UK for 5.5c

Can use from the UK to call anywhere in the USA for 5.5c

(You can give your family in the UK the 0800 number and pin to call you and YOu get the bill.)

All billed to your home MCI long distance bill.

No card fees or expriy.

Works for us. No catches, good company, reliable and works every time.

I was in the UK a few weeks back and called their 0800 number and dialled my pin and wifes cell phone number. A month later, there was my long distance bill show those calls did indeed costs 7c.
i use pinzoo,for landline,but i dont call the UK that much

Last edited by bxpuser7543; Apr 21st 2005 at 10:27 pm. Reason: adding info