Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Perverted predators

Perverted predators

Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:16 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Perverted predators

Last night we watched the 3rd part of the Dateline NBC documentary series 'To catch a predator', I watched the second one a few weeks ago and was amazed and disgusted at the amount of loonies the idea attracted.
For those that didn't see any of the 3 parts the premise is that NBC/Perverted Justice has a decoy posing as 12 - 14 year old girls and boys on the internet and invites guys to meet them and have sex at a house. When the guys arrive there is an NBC interviewer, cameras and the police waiting for them.
You can see the show on video here;
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/

I was amazed at the amount of guys that showed up to a house they had never previously visited on the promise of having sex with underage boys and girls. Their professions included a soldier, rabbi, special needs teacher, surgeon, high school teacher, homeland security officer and many, many more.
I have to admit I was engrossed, bemused and laughing my ass off when the guys got busted, one guy even entered the house naked!!
Here is the perverted justice site;
http://www.perverted-justice.com/
Well worth watching just to see the sick idiots, their excuses and some running from the house had me laughing.

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Feb 4th 2006 at 5:23 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:32 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perverted predators

Wow, I think I might have to start watching that.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:34 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Wow, I think I might have to start watching that.
You can watch it on-line with the first link I provided. I must say I feel quite normal after watching this and personally seeing some of the guys antics that I have travelled on business with.................. which is scary in itself :scared:
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Last night we watched the 3rd part of the Dateline NBC documentary series 'To catch a predator', I watched the second one a few weeks ago and was amazed and disgusted at the amount of loonies the idea attracted.
For those that didn't see any of the 3 parts the premise is that NBC/Perverted Justice has a decoy posing as 12 - 14 year old girls and boys on the internet and invites guys to meet them and have sex at a house. When the guys arrive there is an NBC interviewer, cameras and the police waiting for them.
You can see the show on video here;
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/

I was amazed at the amount of guys that showed up to a house they had never previously visited on the promise of having sex with underage boys and girls. Their professions included a soldier, rabbi, special needs teacher, surgeon, high school teacher, homeland security officer and many, many more.
I have to admit I was engrossed, bemused and laughing my ass off when the guys got busted, one guy even entered the house naked!!
Here is the perverted justice site;
http://www.perverted-justice.com/
Well worth watching just to see the sick idiots, their excuses and some running from the house had me laughing.
This was in one area as well. This should be more than frightening to any parent.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:41 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

You can watch it on-line with the first link I provided. I must say I feel quite normal after watching this and personally seeing some of the guys antics that I have travelled on business with.................. which is scary in itself :scared:
Yeah, I did watch it. I'll look out for the next one on tv.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:42 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tony126
This was in one area as well. This should be more than frightening to any parent.
It scares the living shite out of me having an 11 yr old daughter. Thats why we monitor her internet activity very closely.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
It scares the living shite out of me having an 11 yr old daughter. Thats why we monitor her internet activity very closely.
It concerns me too and I have 2 boys :scared:
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

It concerns me too and I have 2 boys :scared:
Still I am training my daughter in the finer arts of how to incapacitate someone, either temporarily or permanently as the situation demands.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 6:38 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the original one and I was absolutely gobsmacked. One of the guys who was "caught on camera" was at it again within 24 hours and got caught by the cameras again!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

Still I am training my daughter in the finer arts of how to incapacitate someone, either temporarily or permanently as the situation demands.
how old is she? and does the law protect against a minor having the ability to incapacitate in such a way.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by USBound
how old is she? and does the law protect against a minor having the ability to incapacitate in such a way.
11. And yes. Self defence isnt an age thing like drinking.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 2:50 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Give her your joke book, it's contents always have me in pain and grimacing!!!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

11. And yes. Self defence isnt an age thing like drinking.

self defence and being able to incapacitate someone permanently are worlds apart.

in the UK you would be sued to high heaven....
Old Feb 5th 2006, 4:26 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

self defence and being able to incapacitate someone permanently are worlds apart.

WHAT!!!!! Without a visa??
Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

Well there you go you see since we live in Florida where lethal force can be used in self defence then she's fine. Besides which an 11 year old girl defending herself against an adult male? No court in the world would find her guilty of anything.

Out of interest how would you go about defending yourself from say a rapist or mugger without attempting to permanently incapacitate them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.