passport

Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

markaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the rough
Default passport

Hi okay heres the deal i found my passport expired in 2002 so i hope i will be allright. The forms says 10 years before you had to apply as a first timer.
Okay i filled out the form have the money and 2 pics. Now i need help do i have to have the pics signed and if so can my boss sign them.
Any help would be great
Old Feb 6th 2010, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

hollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud ofhollywoodgirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: passport

Originally Posted by markaspden
Hi okay heres the deal i found my passport expired in 2002 so i hope i will be allright. The forms says 10 years before you had to apply as a first timer.
Okay i filled out the form have the money and 2 pics. Now i need help do i have to have the pics signed and if so can my boss sign them.
Any help would be great
I'm not sure I understand the question..... Why would your boss have to sign your passport photos???

Is this related to another thread and perhaps I'm missing some information??
Old Feb 6th 2010, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

markaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the roughmarkaspden is a jewel in the rough

Hi i was told the picture need to be countersigne by someone that is what i am asking
Old Feb 6th 2010, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Alan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan17 has a reputation beyond repute

My boss signed mine (VP of the company). Head of HR signed for my son. Both are Americans. In neither case was there a problem - both new passports came back in the usual time.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of light

I've just renewed my 10 year passport in the last 2 months. As long as the pictures in your passport and the new pictures you have had taken look pretty much like each other you don't need them counter signed.

Hmm...your passport expired 7 or 8 years ago so I don't really know. I don't remember that there was a "statue of limitations" on expiry and not needing the counter signature. Is there nothing on the passport.gov website?

Last edited by Hubcaps; Feb 6th 2010 at 7:56 pm. Reason: too quick to press go
Old Feb 6th 2010, 10:32 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Photo's only need counter signing if they couldn't recognise you from the old photo.

Anyone of "profession" can sign them if needed.