Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Parkers guide - US equivalent

Parkers guide - US equivalent

Old May 12th 2006, 1:26 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Parkers guide - US equivalent

Anyone know of a Parkers/Blue Book equivalent for motorbikes? Have (finally)managed to sell my bike in the UK and now need to own 2 wheels stateside.
Old May 12th 2006, 1:56 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parkers guide - US equivalent

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
Anyone know of a Parkers/Blue Book equivalent for motorbikes? Have (finally)managed to sell my bike in the UK and now need to own 2 wheels stateside.
Yep KBB.com and NADA.com
Old May 12th 2006, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Minty will become famous soon enoughMinty will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Parkers guide - US equivalent

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
I have just purchased the Kelly Blue Book (literally). It is very close to the Parkers guide for car prices of used cars. I have also seen it used on many of the car websites such as AutoTrader.com. Cost was $9.99 from the local car part shop.