Ouch!

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:31 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Ouch!

Driving home last night, traffic comes to a sudden halt. I slam on the anchors and keep my foot on the brake only to hear the sound of squealing rubber. I look into the rear view mirror and then proceed to take one up the rear by a Dodge Durango. :scared: Boy did it come keen!

When writing the details no-one understood damaged boot and bumper and smashed indicators, so I quickly translated it into fender, trunk and taillights - language problem over!

The biggest pisser was that I purposely left work right on time so I could see my daughter swim for her new swim team for the first time.

And just in time for Thanksgiving - great!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ouch!

Ouch....

FIL had a cracker of a day yesterday too...he normally works on a site about 10 mins from home, anyway, he's been filling in for someone at another site about 60 miles away, so about an hours drive at the mo, but longer when it snows...anyway, cracking day yesterday as he found out that instead of it being a couple weeks as he was told, it'll be for the whole winter...he didn't get home till 7pm yesterday, and he has to wake up at 11pm to get to work....and a trucker ploughed into his pickup and smashed the front end in...really not happy...especially as he's just had the oil changed and replaced a set of the front brakes a couple weeks ago, and put in some new and rather swish moose lights...
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:56 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ouch!

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
Driving home last night, traffic comes to a sudden halt. I slam on the anchors and keep my foot on the brake only to hear the sound of squealing rubber. I look into the rear view mirror and then proceed to take one up the rear by a Dodge Durango. :scared: Boy did it come keen!

When writing the details no-one understood damaged boot and bumper and smashed indicators, so I quickly translated it into fender, trunk and taillights - language problem over!

The biggest pisser was that I purposely left work right on time so I could see my daughter swim for her new swim team for the first time.

And just in time for Thanksgiving - great!
I hope you remembered the most important thing... to complain about severe neck and spinal colum pain, with a hottoble headache...and demand to be caried to the Hospital in the ambulance- thus laying the groundwork for the $1million lawsuit.