Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OT: Terri Schiavo Dies

OT: Terri Schiavo Dies

Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of
Default OT: Terri Schiavo Dies

Although I would never want to live like this, and I supported her husbands position, I feel sad now she has died.

A terrible saga.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT: Terri Schiavo Dies

About time, but it doesn't mean the media circus will stop now though does it...
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:45 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
About time, but it doesn't mean the media circus will stop now though does it...
I've heard that now there's going to be a battle over whether she's buried or cremated.

Rene
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I've heard that now there's going to be a battle over whether she's buried or cremated.

Rene
Yep appears this will just the leaping off stage for further battles. Already they have tried to tar Michael's name with mud again with a priest saying he didn't see him in the room when the Schindlers re-entered the room whereas a friend who had spoken to him, said he was. This family appears to have no shame even at the time of their daughter's death.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
All very sad really...the parents aren't making it easy to feel sorry for them though..
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
All very sad really...the parents aren't making it easy to feel sorry for them though..
I do believe now that he could actually let her be buried. He will not want to go to her grave and mourn - he has a new life and children. The parents will be the only ones that will want to sit by her graveside.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

UJ_99 has a brilliant futureUJ_99 has a brilliant futureUJ_99 has a brilliant futureUJ_99 has a brilliant futureUJ_99 has a brilliant futureUJ_99 has a brilliant futureUJ_99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AlisonPA
I do believe now that he could actually let her be buried. He will not want to go to her grave and mourn - he has a new life and children. The parents will be the only ones that will want to sit by her graveside.
Why do you say he won't want to go to her grave and mourn? He has been married to her for over 20 years. If someone has a spouse that dies, and they get remarrried, do none of them to go their deceased spouses' graves ever again due to their new life/spouse?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:36 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

So he got on with his life, why wouldn't he still remember her and mourn for her?
People get divorced, but I'm sure plenty would still go to the funeral of the ex..
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

I don't know how you can possibly say that. How would you know?

If he didn't care this whole saga wouldn't be happening. He has been mourning her for 15 years already.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:11 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

That really is the most astounding asumption I've ever seen.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Alison seem's to be on the husband is pure evil bandwagon?.

I hope the autopsy confirms how absurd some of the family claims were. I understood both parties interests to start with and sympathised with them both. However, for the last week or so, some of the claims and comments from the Schiavo family and their lawers have left a very bitter taste in my mouth.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
People get divorced, but I'm sure plenty would still go to the funeral of the ex..

If only to make sure the bugger was dead
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:09 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
If only to make sure the bugger was dead

Always fork out for the heavy marble slab -- just in case!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Always fork out for the heavy marble slab -- just in case!
Nah would leave less room for the disco they will build over my ex's grave, the number of people who want to dance on her grave
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

TheWilliamsons is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Nah would leave less room for the disco they will build over my ex's grave, the number of people who want to dance on her grave
Ive told my hubby that if it happened to me then turn the machines off dont leave me like that for years. I would not my kids to watch me wasting away and putting their lives on hold. We put animals down in pain so why carnt we all have the choice. Just my opinion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.