Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Is the Oprah/James Frey Story Over the Top?

Is the Oprah/James Frey Story Over the Top?

Old Jan 27th 2006, 5:10 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the Oprah/James Frey Story Over the Top?

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Er, point of order! I dont watch Oprah. If I had to watch Oprah or have my eyes poked out by dwarf clowns weilding grilled Locust penises I'd go for the vertically challenged cicada eye surgery everytime.
I don't either. I hate the way she puts herself up there as some sort of guru of women's issues. She's never been married and never had children yet these Stepford wives follow her blindly. Her degree is in journalism NOT psychology. Bitch.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 5:25 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I don't either. I hate the way she puts herself up there as some sort of guru of women's issues. She's never been married and never had children yet these Stepford wives follow her blindly. Her degree is in journalism NOT psychology. Bitch.
And shes fat. Sometimes.

This made me laugh:
Stop Feeding Your Big Fat Face, You Tub Of Lard!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 5:29 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

And shes fat. Sometimes.

This made me laugh:
Stop Feeding Your Big Fat Face, You Tub Of Lard!
lol she does battle with her weight...shame but then don't we all as we get older
Old Jan 27th 2006, 5:36 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

All together now..
Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna dooooo
Watcha gonna dooo when dey come fer joooooo......
Aaaah my theme song.
There you go ..there singing it is better ....
http://media.putfile.com/TV-Themes-TV---Cops---Bad-Boys
Old Jan 27th 2006, 5:37 am

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Leslie66
COMPLETELY AGREE! She is a filthy rich woman with loads of celebrity friends. I don't know why so many housewives relate to her. I just don't get how she got so huge (no pun intended).
Old Jan 27th 2006, 5:41 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
There you go ..there singing it is better ....
http://media.putfile.com/TV-Themes-TV---Cops---Bad-Boys
Ahh cheers....Love that song.

Dem is good ol' Jamaican boys. Ya man.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 6:24 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt give her the time of day if I saw her laying in the gutter.
Neither would I.
I might p*ss on her though
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

I haven't read the book or watch Oprah but this morning while watching the View, they were praising here honesty and suggesting that politicians and the like could learn from her!!! I can't remember the actual quote but the suggestion was the worlds a much better place because of her!!!!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:44 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
I haven't read the book or watch Oprah but this morning while watching the View, they were praising here honesty and suggesting that politicians and the like could learn from her!!! I can't remember the actual quote but the suggestion was the worlds a much better place because of her!!!!

lol OMG whatever next
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

Oh good god. They do that on ABC a lot - praising each other endlessly.

I can't bear Barbara Walters either.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:47 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, the irony of it all

Oprah, politicians, lawyers, they're all the same - sanctimonious, self-serving, hypocritical, smug, blah, blah, blah.
One quality the oprah has in abundance - ruthless ambition and a complete lack of shame
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:48 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Ahh, the irony of it all

Oprah, politicians, lawyers, they're all the same - sanctimonious, self-serving, hypocritical, smug, blah, blah, blah.
One quality the oprah has in abundance - ruthless ambition and a complete lack of shame
thats two
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by britchicknyc
Oh good god. They do that on ABC a lot - praising each other endlessly.

I can't bear Barbara Walters either.
Actually it was her giving the speech, i've never had strong thoughts either way, but she really irritated me this morning, she also managed to plug the fact she's writing her autobiography, which of course will be completely open and honest.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:57 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it was her giving the speech, i've never had strong thoughts either way, but she really irritated me this morning, she also managed to plug the fact she's writing her autobiography, which of course will be completely open and honest.
All the view women put me off me breakfast cept Meredith who is luvly
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
All the view women put me off me breakfast cept Meredith who is luvly
I've just started to watch thinking it might be the yank version of Loose Women i used to watch at home. WRONG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.