British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/only-thing-i-have-craved-since-moving-america-damn-good-curry-roast-357937/)

jibsymalone Mar 3rd 2006 2:25 am

Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a r

Originally Posted by cutina
:( don't tell the world

In order to get help, you must first accept the fact you have a problem! lol :D

cutina Mar 3rd 2006 2:39 am

Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a r

Originally Posted by jibsymalone
In order to get help, you must first accept the fact you have a problem! lol :D

you are, of course, correct :D
<stuffs a pie in her mouth>
one step at a time :p

jibsymalone Mar 3rd 2006 2:42 am

Originally Posted by cutina
you are, of course, correct :D
<stuffs a pie in her mouth>
one step at a time :p

i have a program to help you get over your addiction ;) , that is of course if you feel you need help with your problem!!! :D :D :D

unicorndreams Mar 7th 2006 1:42 am

Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast

Originally Posted by Thackattack
I recently learnt the art of making Gumbo, which is really nice. I was wondering if this is the same basis you use to make curry. Obviously coming from the uk, there is no need to make curry at home, a simple phone call to my local takeaway would take of all those problems, here i have only heard of one or two curry houses around the area, noen of which i have checked out yet. Therefore, i was thinking of attempting (and attempting being the operative word) to make a curry. Has anyone got any good advice and/pr recipes i could try? I do eat meat these days but a veggie curry is still good in my books.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, they dont sell pre-frozen roast potatoes! I'll have to learn to make my own!

Sorry cant help with the curry but im sure you'll do great doing the roasties.
I have my Bisto shipped over for when i crave the gravy with them.
Nothing like a great roast.
Take care ,
unicorndreams

TouristTrap Mar 7th 2006 2:10 am

Re: The only thing i have craved since moving to America is a damn good Curry and a roast

Made sausage rolls for dins...yummy! Now, all I'm craving is a good cornish pasty. My fillings never taste as good as the one's I used to buy back home..

nottsinCT Mar 7th 2006 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by izibear
Made sausage rolls for dins...yummy! Now, all I'm craving is a good cornish pasty. My fillings never taste as good as the one's I used to buy back home..

I had a nice loaf of bread made meself some Chips in the stinky fryer but it was worth every bite.

Thackattack Mar 8th 2006 12:14 am

this thread is still going strong then!