Oklahoma

Old Jan 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

swsprime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oklahoma

Living in the back of beyond, trying to get along with the natives. It's not easy. Surely there must be some Brits out thee who want to talk again in their native tongue. Come on guys,I feel so lonely here.

Y'all come on now!

(Dang! I'm going native.)
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:20 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oklahoma

Welcome to BE SWS, you have certainly chosen a location off the beaten path. I can't say I've ever heard of Ada, OK, but I would guess it somehow connected to the production of gas - gas(oline), natural gas, or large bovines notorious for their flatulence.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jan 23rd 2013 at 1:07 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 12:56 am
Just Joined

swsprime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oklahoma

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Welcome to BE SWS, you have certainly chosen a location off the beaten path. I can't say I've ever heard of Ada, OK, but I would guess it somehow connected to the production company of gas - gas(oline), natural gas, or large bovines notorious for their flatulence.
Yep, lots of natural gas and lots of flatulence. pretty poor on entertainment really, If you've heard one fart, you've heard them all.