Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

O/T: This is very funny...........

O/T: This is very funny...........

Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:12 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default O/T: This is very funny...........

There are two sides to every story and fundamental differences between men and women......

GIRL'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:
Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went
shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else.

I cried myself to sleep.

BLOKE'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:
England lost to Portugal. Gutted. Got a shag though.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road
Default Re: O/T: This is very funny...........

Originally posted by katesuiter1
There are two sides to every story and fundamental differences between men and women......

GIRL'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:
shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else.

I cried myself to sleep.

BLOKE'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:
Remarkable difference. Well authored !!!!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:37 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by 21stcenturylove
Remarkable difference. Well authored !!!!
I thought so too It took me a awhile to figure that out about my man. Makes life so much simpler when you do... Thanks Kate
Old Jul 9th 2004, 2:39 pm
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

GIRL'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:

I cried myself to sleep.

BLOKE'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:

That was great - thanks for the laugh!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 3:29 pm
Andrew DeFaria

katesuiter1 wrote:

> There are two sides to every story and fundamental differences between
    > men and women......
    > GIRL'S DIARY
    > Thursday 24 June 2004:
    > Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went
    > shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late
    > so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I
    > suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued
    > and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through
    > dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem
    > to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew
    > that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he
    > was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if
    > there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and
    > turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I
    > was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that
    > I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He
    > didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we
    > made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to
    > think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else.
    > I cried myself to sleep.
    > BLOKE'S
    > DIARY
    > Thursday 24 June 2004:
    > England lost to Portugal. Gutted. Got a
    > shag though.

Call me dense but I don't see what's funny about this at all. I also
don't see how this story relays any profound difference between men and
women. To me this just seems like a couple in which the guy perhaps has
something on his mind.
--
BREAKFAST.COM Halted...Cereal Port Not Responding

Old Jul 9th 2004, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Andrew DeFaria
Call me dense but I don't see what's funny about this at all. I also don't see how this story relays any profound difference between men and women. To me this just seems like a couple in which the guy perhaps has something on his mind.
I belong to the men's side but I can see the fun in the story. You are right, the guy had something in his mind but he was so "manly" that he didnt care to elaborate on that sad story but cared so much about the "s...". Thats the remarkable difference. However one should remember that are some exceptional men in this world too.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 4:03 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Call me dense but I don't see what's funny about this at all. I also
don't see how this story relays any profound difference between men and
women. To me this just seems like a couple in which the guy perhaps has
something on his mind.
--
Oooh, lighten up, misery guts! It's only a joke!!!

Kate. xxxx
Old Jul 9th 2004, 4:21 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Oooh, lighten up, misery guts! It's only a joke!!!

Kate. xxxx
These Americans
Old Jul 9th 2004, 4:40 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Call me dense
DENSE!!

but I don't see what's funny about this at all. I also
don't see how this story relays any profound difference between men and women. To me this just seems like a couple in which the guy perhaps has something on his mind.
--
IOW, you have no sense of humor.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Call me dense
Dense!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 5:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Don't see the problem!!! just a normal everyday occurence..
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

hoosier wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

GIRL'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:

I cried myself to sleep.

BLOKE'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:
LOL, sounds like one of my diary entries Classic!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:41 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

GIRL'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:

I cried myself to sleep.

BLOKE'S DIARY

Thursday 24 June 2004:
Marshmallow Monster

What's so funny about that??

JUST KIDDING!!
Soccer really makes a difference, doesn't it??
Women and men are certainly different.. We are sick worriers!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jul 9th 2004 at 10:45 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:47 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by 21stcenturylove
I belong to the men's side but I can see the fun in the story. You are right, the guy had something in his mind but he was so "manly" that he didnt care to elaborate on that sad story but cared so much about the "s...". Thats the remarkable difference. However one should remember that are some exceptional men in this world too.

Really??? Where?? LOL

Sorry But mine is already taken!!!
Old Jul 10th 2004, 1:13 am
Andrew DeFaria

dutchman2001nl wrote:

> Originally posted by Andrew DeFaria
    >> Call me dense
    > Dense!

Thanks I, ah, needed that! :-(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.