Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

NOA for K3. now what?

NOA for K3. now what?

Old Sep 16th 2002, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

cbernard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOA for K3. now what?

Hi, a couple weeks ago i received a NOA in the mail from the Missouri Service Center for my wife's I129F.

I just want to clarify what's next. They send her the infamous "Packet #3", correct? She fills those forms, gets the exams/etc, and I do my part with the affadavit of support, etc, and then the interview and hoefully the visa follows that. Am i missing anything?

Thanks,

Court

PS: this is for thailand.
Old Sep 17th 2002, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Paul E is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOA for K3. now what?

Originally posted by cbernard:
Hi, a couple weeks ago i received a NOA in the mail from the Missouri Service Center for my wife's I129F.

I just want to clarify what's next. They send her the infamous "Packet #3", correct? She fills those forms, gets the exams/etc, and I do my part with the affadavit of support, etc, and then the interview and hoefully the visa follows that. Am i missing anything?

Thanks,

Court

PS: this is for thailand.
Congrats on the receipt of the 2nd NOA. As I understand it, yes, you've got everything correct here. I'm not at all familiar with Thailand, but believe it's more or less common for all Consulates to handle more or less in same fashion.

What was your first NOA from MSC for I-129f? Mine is 5/24/02 and no word as yet and trying to get some idea of where Missouri is on these applications.

Paul E
Old Sep 17th 2002, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

cbernard is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Paul E:

Congrats on the receipt of the 2nd NOA. As I understand it, yes, you've got everything correct here. I'm not at all familiar with Thailand, but believe it's more or less common for all Consulates to handle more or less in same fashion.

What was your first NOA from MSC for I-129f? Mine is 5/24/02 and no word as yet and trying to get some idea of where Missouri is on these applications.

Paul E

You should hopefully be getting something any day... Thats just a little after I sent mine in.
Old Sep 17th 2002, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

You should hopefully be getting something any day... Thats just a little after I sent mine in.
Old Sep 17th 2002, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Will let you know and thanks for the encouragement. Keep me updated on your situation as well please

Paul E