Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New year RESOLUTIONS

New year RESOLUTIONS

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:09 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New year RESOLUTIONS

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Walk tall and look the world straight in the eye (that's what my momma told me).
When I was about knee-high.....
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:14 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
learn to use chopsticks

thats it - I dont like to aim too high ..
I'd like to learn how to drive.... perhaps I'm aiming too high?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:17 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Just mainline it, 5 ml of pure vodka taken intravenously will get you seriously drunk, and hardly any calories

whar's the fun in that then?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:18 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Just aim for the pieces of road that are empty.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:18 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

learn to use chopsticks

thats it - I dont like to aim too high ..
Is that why your shoes are all wet, look out for splinters when you hold it with the chopsticks
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:19 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66

the only thing you drive is the men wild
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:21 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syllk
Just aim for the pieces of road that are empty.
That's what's kept me alive this long.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:22 am
WTF?

the only thing you drive is the men wild
Do you accept Pay-Pal? or perhaps you prefer cash?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:27 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by clydegirl
When I was about knee-high.....
You need to be careful with generalisations like that, someone is bound to complain that it's pygmyist.

Today's Joke (straight from Google ... I'm lacking inspiration today)

---------------------------
A man visits a massage parlour and sees a sign on the wall that reads:
'Ham sandwiches £2.50. Wank £30.00.

"Are you the young lady who does the wanks?" he asks a woman lounging against the wall in her bra and panties.

The young lady wriggled a bit, pouted and pulled down her bra to show her cleavage: "Oh yes, Sir, she replied breathlessly.

''Right," said the man, "Give your hands a wash and get me a ham sandwich."
---------------------------
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
Bikini Moustache alert
Bikini beard actually..it looks like Leo Sayer giving me a shoulder ride.. :scared:

Last edited by woodsey; Jan 3rd 2006 at 4:31 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:36 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Partystar
. We complained & they told us it was not their fault, it was down to the customer to purchase 2 seats.

good on you for complaining...should have been picked up on check in...sounds like the check in staff should have weighed the pax rather than the luggage