New U2 Tour

Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:59 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New U2 Tour

For those intrested U2 have anounced the Vertigo Tour which includes a number of North American dates.

full details at www.u2.com

Washington for me and the missus I think
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:10 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New U2 Tour

Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:17 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony_2003
For those intrested U2 have anounced the Vertigo Tour which includes a number of North American dates.

full details at www.u2.com

Washington for me and the missus I think
Me n the wife joined their fan club specifically to get the jump on buying tickets ahead of the general public. Sadly they're not coming to Texas this time round. Hopefully they'll play here in the 2nd leg of the tour.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:55 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveC
Me n the wife joined their fan club specifically to get the jump on buying tickets ahead of the general public. Sadly they're not coming to Texas this time round. Hopefully they'll play here in the 2nd leg of the tour.
Yeah, unfortunitly we missed the boat on the fan club thing, even though the sale date for Seattle hasnt been confirmed I still think we have to have signed up before the 25th. Oh well I'll sit on the comp at 10am and hope for a decent seat. Good that they gave real fans a chance to get some good tickets. A lot of big bands give first priority to American Express Gold card holders and you end up with rich tossers in suits with the best seats, or ticket touts.