Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New guy saying hello.

New guy saying hello.

Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:03 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute
Talking New guy saying hello.

Hello Everybody.

I have been following this site for a couple of weeks now and decided to register. My name is Peter and I have been in the United States since June of 2001, I am located in Owings Mills, Maryland.

I am 33 years young, an Electrical Engineer, married, 1 daughter, 1 step daughter, my left foot is bigger than my right foot, and if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

My job is very demanding and requires me to travel a lot, I was looking at a phone card that listed all the countries you could call and I counted that I had worked in 33 of them, this was in the year 2001 when I arrived in the USA, after constantly travelling I decided it was time to put my feet firmly in one place and decided to look for a wife and anchor here. So here I am and I am very pleased to meet you all.

I don't have many hobbies because I don't have time, however, I like to collect photographs of Germans then cut off my pubic hair and stick it to their top lips in the shape of a Hitler moustache whilst shouting "we won the war", my favourite saying is "never play leapfrog with a unicorn", and I love talking in Cockney rhyming slang to Americans then watch them malfunction as they try to absorb and decipher the sentence.

I am originally from a small working class town called Corby in the county of Northamptonshire, it's not a very pleasant place to live, the number of people with tattoo'd necks and knuckles far out weight the number of people with university degrees, in fact, most of the kids can rob the wheels from a car faster than their parents can exit the job center.

Well, like I said, I am pleased to meet you all and look forward to conversing with you, in the future.

Oh, and one last thing, If a guy called Gruff Brown happens to read this, Where did you get that dancing chicken, I want a dancing chicken just like yours.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Andy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New guy saying hello.

Welcome!

Cool name
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:14 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Hello Everybody.

I have been following this site for a couple of weeks now and decided to register. My name is Peter and I have been in the United States since June of 2001, I am located in Owings Mills, Maryland.

I am 33 years young, an Electrical Engineer, married, 1 daughter, 1 step daughter, my left foot is bigger than my right foot, and if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

My job is very demanding and requires me to travel a lot, I was looking at a phone card that listed all the countries you could call and I counted that I had worked in 33 of them, this was in the year 2001 when I arrived in the USA, after constantly travelling I decided it was time to put my feet firmly in one place and decided to look for a wife and anchor here. So here I am and I am very pleased to meet you all.

I don't have many hobbies because I don't have time, however, I like to collect photographs of Germans then cut off my pubic hair and stick it to their top lips in the shape of a Hitler moustache whilst shouting "we won the war", my favourite saying is "never play leapfrog with a unicorn", and I love talking in Cockney rhyming slang to Americans then watch them malfunction as they try to absorb and decipher the sentence.

I am originally from a small working class town called Corby in the county of Northamptonshire, it's not a very pleasant place to live, the number of people with tattoo'd necks and knuckles far out weight the number of people with university degrees, in fact, most of the kids can rob the wheels from a car faster than their parents can exit the job center.

Well, like I said, I am pleased to meet you all and look forward to conversing with you, in the future.

Oh, and one last thing, If a guy called Gruff Brown happens to read this, Where did you get that dancing chicken, I want a dancing chicken just like yours.
LOL, do I know you?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Newbie, nice intro karma on it's way.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:16 am
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everybody.

Welcome and Hi! and gruff, i too want a dancing chicken!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE.

I like your sense of humour....just what I needed to cheer me up tonight.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:18 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
LOL, do I know you?
Nope, but I still want a dancing chicken.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:19 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

There's one going cheeep here:

Dancing Chicken
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
There's one going cheeep here:

Dancing Chicken

Noooo...that's not right...there can be only one dancing chicken and that's Gruff.
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Welcome to BE.

I like your sense of humour....just what I needed to cheer me up tonight.

Your dancing mouse is better than any dancing chicken

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, but I still want a dancing chicken.
I'm quite attached to my Chicken, I choke him a lot. But I do like your style
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:23 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:23 am
Renegade who has it made

does the chicken dance in wegmans for you?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:24 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Sheep?

Dancing Sheep

Last edited by dbj1000; Aug 17th 2006 at 2:30 am.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:25 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Ok, I wont pester you about your chicken any more, you are obviously having sex with it....... hey Jersey, how about a jumping mouse instead, where can I get one of those guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.