Wikiposts

New Forums

Old Mar 26th 2004, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Forums

How do I do a Google search to find out if the question I am about to ask has already been answered 1,000 times.

I am a Troll, how do convince people I am not.

I am not a Troll, how do I convince people I am.

I am an American who doesn't like ex-pats (particularly from the UK) how do I stop myself constantly berating them, if they complain about the slightest thing about their life in the US.

Because I have no bottle in my real life, how can I stop myself coming on here, hidden behind a computer screen and
"give it large"

Whatever happened to Coral ?
Old Mar 26th 2004, 7:15 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rogerpenycate
..... Whatever happened to Coral ?
Bottom of the ocean, dead, probably killed by polution.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 10:35 am
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrick
Here are some Ideas for new forums on British expats

God Damn MotherCookers - a forum where you can exchange recipes like apple crumble and Shepherds pie

Mo Money, no sense - a forum where 30 people can ask the same question about transfering money from the UK the US

I'm a moron, Get me outa here - a forum where dissillusioned brits ask you how they can move to america, they have 3 kids, the husband is a labourer and the wife is a qualified shop assistant but they want to move to Florida because they went there last year on holiday and think living there will change there lives! Newsflash people - you will still be assholes, just assholes in America!

The unbearable lightness of being - a forum where people can discuss who the next dr who, james bond, bionic man etc will be

Fear and loathing in Paulo Alto - a forum where rumour mongers and badly informed people can come on panic over things that aren't true. for example - is it true all my family and my dog will have to get a visa and 10 injections and micro chip in the brain and circumcised to enter america next week!

Beat me, whip me, make me bleed - a forum dedicated to people who ask stupid questions and then can get flamed by the rest of us.
(Patrick)

You've definitely missed yer way, Patrick ! You should've been a script writer/ stand-up comedian........but no, 'cos then we wouldn't have you here to keep us laughing.
Ann
Old Mar 29th 2004, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick

God Damn MotherCookers - a forum where you can exchange recipes like apple crumble and Shepherds pie

Mo Money, no sense - a forum where 30 people can ask the same question about transfering money from the UK the US

I'm a moron, Get me outa here - a forum where dissillusioned brits ask you how they can move to america, they have 3 kids, the husband is a labourer and the wife is a qualified shop assistant but they want to move to Florida because they went there last year on holiday and think living there will change there lives! Newsflash people - you will still be assholes, just assholes in America!

The unbearable lightness of being - a forum where people can discuss who the next dr who, james bond, bionic man etc will be

Fear and loathing in Paulo Alto - a forum where rumour mongers and badly informed people can come on panic over things that aren't true. for example - is it true all my family and my dog will have to get a visa and 10 injections and micro chip in the brain and circumcised to enter america next week!

Beat me, whip me, make me bleed - a forum dedicated to people who ask stupid questions and then can get flamed by the rest of us.

Any others? The more the merrier, it will give the mods a chance to move more threads around!

Patrick
What would this forum be without yea? Top marks again for telling it like it is.

Old Mar 29th 2004, 8:11 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Inspired! Patrick should get a f'kin award for that!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 9:15 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Another one:

The Resurrect a Thread which is at 2 Years Old forum. The rules for this area are simple and straight forward.
The thread has to have been started by a member who hasn't been here or even thought about this place for at least 2 years. You then answer their urgent problem for them, even though it's been completely forgotten by them.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:45 pm
irb
Forum Regular

irb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Patrick

Any others? The more the merrier, it will give the mods a chance to move more threads around!

Patrick
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY FORUM For poster in a self induced crisis because they are flying to US tomorrow and have no forward planning, not research a thing and have no visa